• Harold Landry [EDGE; Boston College]
    • Marcus Davenport [EDGE; UTSA]
    • Roquan Smith [LB; Georgia]
    • Tremaine Edmunds [LB; Virginia Tech]
    • Minkah Fitzpatrick [DB; Virginia Tech]
    • Denzel Ward [CB; Ohio State]
    • Josh Jackson [CB; Iowa]
    • Derwin James [S; Florida State]

This will be a fun exercise to get everyone involved.  Let's create a forum big board and see how it shapes up.  We've got roughly a month and a week until the draft.  Let's see if we can get a top 64.

#1 - Bradley Chubb [DE; NC State]
#2 - Saquon Barkley [RB; Penn State}

So whose #2 on the Packers big board?  Let me know if you want someone added to the poll.

Best playmaker in the secondary at this point.  Pass rusher is a bigger long term need, but there are ways to generate a pass rush without an elite pass rusher.  Steelers did it last year, so have other teams.  Can't have a good pass defense without good defensive backs. 

I'm sick of Damarious Randall's playmaking ability being the best playmaking ability in our secondary these past three years.  I hate the "playmakerz..." crap, but it's actually true right now. 

If that's Fitzpatrick, if that's James, get them and worry about boundary corner after June 1st or in a trade. 

7 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Best playmaker in the secondary at this point.  Pass rusher is a bigger long term need, but there are ways to generate a pass rush without an elite pass rusher.  Steelers did it last year, so have other teams.  Can't have a good pass defense without good defensive backs. 

I'm sick of Damarious Randall's playmaking ability being the best playmaking ability in our secondary these past three years.  I hate the "playmakerz..." crap, but it's actually true right now. 

If that's Fitzpatrick, if that's James, get them and worry about boundary corner after June 1st or in a trade. 

I will take any of the top 4 DBs at this point at 14, we need somethin man. 

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I think I go Barkley, Landry, Chubb, James.

So I got Landry here.

Just out of curiosity, what has you so high on Landry?  I felt I was one of the few who was firmly on Landry's bandwagon.

24 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Just out of curiosity, what has you so high on Landry?  I felt I was one of the few who was firmly on Landry's bandwagon.

He was my 2nd fave cut-up watch after Davenport, has a better resume, and killed the combine. I love explosive bendy guys.

Archived