Suh Watch

titans0021

I should have done this last week really, but I'm going to break the Suh talk out from the general discussion thread. If any of the other teams in the race for his services want to discuss it, it's far easier to hop into this thread than to surf through 90 pages. 

Just realized the Rams still need to extend Donald. Given that he's probably going to be the highest paid defensive player in football at some point, signing Suh would give them an insane amount of money invested on the line. Especially when you consider that Brockers is already making $10+ million per year.

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Just realized the Rams still need to extend Donald. Given that he's probably going to be the highest paid defensive player in football at some point, signing Suh would give them an insane amount of money invested on the line. Especially when you consider that Brockers is already making $10+ million per year.

Yea but they have 25 mill in cap space they can get creative & create more cap by restructuring deals. & I pretty much believe Suh just want 10mill a year with a guaranteed 3yrs so 30mill guaranteed.

8 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Yea but they have 25 mill in cap space they can get creative & create more cap by restructuring deals. & I pretty much believe Suh just want 10mill a year with a guaranteed 3yrs so 30mill guaranteed.

I mean, they can get creative, but if they're guaranteeing three years, they could have $30 million of their cap tied up in two defensive linemen two or three years down the road. And that's a pretty big deal if you're looking at having to extend Goff and Gurley at that point.

10 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I mean, they can get creative, but if they're guaranteeing three years, they could have $30 million of their cap tied up in two defensive linemen two or three years down the road. And that's a pretty big deal if you're looking at having to extend Goff and Gurley at that point.

Not to mention Marcus Peters and Lamarcus Joyner whose on the franchise tag

2 minutes ago, Chocolateman78 said:

Not to mention Marcus Peters and Lamarcus Joyner whose on the franchise tag

Might be on of those things where they do it now and worry about that later.  Talib has how many more years left? 32 years old.  
Safety tag is about $11 million and should stay about the same unless someone redoes a deal or Earl Thomas gets paid. Maybe?
Peters could break the bank.

I don't know. Don't get me trying to do math..lol

But I could see them payin Suh now and worrying about it later. 

3 hours ago, TitanUp44 said:

Anyone see suh's new post on Instagram, expecially how he keeps showing his shoes which happened to be titans colors? Could just be wishful thinking on my part but it seemed like he was hinting at something

I just saw that. Hopefully he is & we’re just not looking to far into it haha

3 hours ago, TitanUp44 said:

Anyone see suh's new post on Instagram, expecially how he keeps showing his shoes which happened to be titans colors? Could just be wishful thinking on my part but it seemed like he was hinting at something

Don't do it to yourself.

Gonna hurt more if it doesn't go the Titans way. :) lol

Oh and WELCOME!

Image result for welcome  gif

Archived