Suh Watch

titans0021

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I can see it being true. Read a tweet saying the Rams have the least amount of cap commitment than anyone else for the next two years. So that means big money for him now. 

I said whatever last week, now I'm borderline just go to the Rams already lol

Are teams like adjusting their offers still? 

I'm sure at this point there just getting the fine details worked out . It deffinelty feels the Titans are being used as leverage which I can't blame him but I'd like to turn the heat up a bit if I'm jrob . Up the offer a bit and give him a deadline. By doing so he knows we're serious and we also don't have to wait around forever while we watch Hankins and co sign elsewhere . 

Ultimately I figured he would choose the Rams but if that is the case just pick them so the other teams can move on. I don't blame him the Rams got a great team and are probably a bit ahead of the Titans to compete for a Super Bowl. However, it isn't a huge gap imo.

Also not sure if this is weighing in on his decision but if you look at the Rams division they should be able to win it easily next year. Russell Wilson is all the Seahawks have now pretty much, the Cardinals have frail Bradford as their QB and missing some pieces. 49ers have Garappolo who was great last year but they still need some work. Rams should be able to win the division easy next year. Where as the Titans have the Jaguars, Texans with Watt and Colts with Luck though Colts have a lot of holes to compete with. I wonder if this at all goes into his decision plus the Titans schedule overall is tough next season.

Regardless, hope Suh makes up his mind by mid week this week. If I was the Titans make a final offer and take it or leave it.

If he does join the Rams though, I feel for Donald who has been the best DT in football for a few years now and is still yet to get the contract he deserves from the team he has played for. Yet now they sign someone for a mint at the same position? I would be insulted if I was Donald.

59 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

From what the Guy has "guessed" the word is the Titans have had a standing offer that they have been willing to adjust. But not go back and forth like an auction. If you want to believe any of that. 

Pretty much

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I can see it being true. Read a tweet saying the Rams have the least amount of cap commitment than anyone else for the next two years. So that means big money for him now. 

I said whatever last week, now I'm borderline just go to the Rams already lol

Are teams like adjusting their offers still? 

At this point if that's how things really are, then they should bring in Hankins and call his bluff. If he wants to go to LA, fine, do it. But if we can bring Hankins in for a visit before Suh signs anywhere there's a lot of benefit on our end. 

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Suh or not this offseason has been an A so far for me. Suh would just bring it to an A+

I have no problem with the offseason but we invested so much into the secondary it’s going to suck if we return with a crappy pass rush that struggles to get home consistently 

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I have no problem with the offseason but we invested so much into the secondary it’s going to suck if we return with a crappy pass rush that struggles to get home consistently 

Yeah. I'm thinking we might double down in the draft some. Whether it is from the DT spot or OLB spot.

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

So what is an estimated contract ya'll think Suh will get?
Not specifically from us, but just in general...

4 years $72 Million.  $18 mil per year. $40 mil Guaranteed, is my guess. 

Something like 3 years, 45 mil, 15 mil per year, 30 mil guaranteed.

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Yeah I think we'll address that in the draft 

Archived