Suh Watch

titans0021

Just now, TitanRedd said:

I did the same thing 

Ya nothing I guess that guy was just trying to get Titan fans hopes up. 

So far Logan Ryan has been the only Titan I seen trying to recruit him.

I didn’t even see a single Titan of all the people he is following though hopefully Logan can get through to him

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I feel like we’ll hear a decision today or tomorrow. Why continue to drag this out if your visits were over a couple days ago?

Trying to start a bidding war now. Based on reports at his visits, sounds like he didn’t really talk financials with teams so things have shifted to money talks now I would imagine.  

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Also getting a 31 yr old Suh doesn’t make this a SB team.....

No but it does fill a huge position of need and brings us a step closer. Without him we have a gaping hole on the dline.

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Also getting a 31 yr old Suh doesn’t make this a SB team.....

No it doesn’t but adding Suh is like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. He gives us an elite defense, & we can use multiple fronts. Like i said with Suh we can go 4-3 or 3-4.. 

I’m officially convinced he’s going to the Rams the reason he’s taken too long is he’s using the titans as leverage to get the contract he wants. Suh knows he’s going to take a pay cut then has to pay taxes on that, therefore he’s has a set # of what he’ll accept to play in L.A & if they don’t meet that price he’s coming to TN. My guess is the amount of guaranteed dollars. 

Archived