28.   Steelers -             Williams OT

29.   Jaguars -              Price C/G

30.   Vikings -               Miller OT

31.   Patriots -             Key DE

32.   Eagles -                Moore WR

Trades:

1.      Bills and Browns

2.      Giants and Broncos

Terrible for Cleveland. Unless we get the Bills next 4 draft classes in that trade, it's not worth it.

Allen is not as bad as people think he is, but we can't miss out on the top 3 QB's in the class.

McGlinchey is horribly overrated. We aren't going to draft a LT this year with how we've attacked free agency and the comments made by the FO. Plus this draft class is terrible.

Jaire Alexander is a little bit of a reach at #22, but given the board, it's not the worst thing I've ever seen.

I don't want a trade out of #1 for Cleveland at all. Just take the #1 QB in the draft. Let the Bills sell us their next 2-3 drafts for #4 or they can trade withe NYG. Giving up #1 for 12, 22, and even a bunch of 2nds really does nothing for me. We did that with Wentz and look where that got us. Eagles won a superbowl while we went 0-16. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

26.   Falcons -              Vander Esch LB

This is an interesting pick. With De'Vondre Campbell, Duke Riley and Pro Bowler Deion Jones, I can't see the Falcons spending a first round pick on a linebacker. THAT BEING SAID, Vander Esch could be a unique fit as a LEO in the Falcons defense and could potentially dominate there. So I wouldn't hate the pick. I wouldn't expect it over a SDE-type like Taven Bryan or Sam Hubbard OR a true NT like Vita Vea or Da'Ron Payne.

26.   Falcons -              Vander Esch LB

I really don't know how to react to this pick as it's really not a WLB that would upgrade us tremendously over Riley like a Roquan Smith would be and Cambpell at SLb is a very good coverage and blitzing LB.  So theirs not really a massive need there either.    If we got a OLB in the 1st it would def. need to be either a true run thumping MLB to put Debo at WLB or a stud like Roquan Smith and keep Debo at MLB.  

I would honestly just target our real needs at DT and SDE there and look at Maurice Hurst or offer someone for a trade down that wants a late 1st round guy and pick up another 2nd or 3rd round pick while taking a solid 2nd round DT like Tim Settle

Would love for the Giants to trade back and still get Nelson. I'd like to know what you think they would get for trading back to 5. I would think they would have to get Denver's 3rd this year and 1st in 2019

Archived