MKnight82's Top 20 Most Talented Redskins of 2017 - #8-7 up

MKnight82

WR Terrelle Pryor

cc013-002.JPG?uuid=QYhkXnYyEeeMF1M8UrLwF

In Pryor’s first season as a starting WR he caught 77 passes for 1,007 receiving yards and 4 TDs.  He did this despite Cleveland playing 5 different QBs last year.  He has a 6’4” frame and runs a 4.38 second 40.  There are multiple reports I’ve read that he has been working harder than anyone to improve his route running and catching ability.  On top of all of this, he’s a former QB that understands coverages and the open spots in zone coverage.  I think the sky is the limit for him, and he’ll be a legitimate #1 WR for us this year.  I’m predicting 1,200+ receiving yards and 6+ TDs from Pryor this season. 

QB Kirk Cousins

kirk-cousins-washington-redskins.png

Remember when someone posted that thread in NFL General last year about how Cousins was going to throw for 5,000 yards and he got laughed at?  Then Cousins goes out and almost did it!  Cousins statistically had a great season, finishing with 4,917 passing yards, a 67.0% completion rate, 25 TDs, and 12 INTs.  I think if I asked anyone if they’d take those kind of numbers from him again everyone would say yes.  If we’re going to make the playoffs this season it will be because Cousins performs well.  I think he will continue to improve and get us to the wild card. 

Archived