Sign in to follow this  
KingTitan

2018 Prospect Visits, Workouts and Interviews

On 3/21/2018 at 10:52 AM, KingTitan said:

I’m telling you Darius Leonard in the 2nd round is a steal, he’s going to be a stud, he reminds me of Jammie Collins. He can cover, he’s a thumper in the run game side line to side line speed & can put heat on the QB 🤦🏽‍♂️

As was reported earlier this week by Rotoworld, Sutton met with the Philadelphia Eagles and New Orleans Saints before pro day.  After the workout he met with the Tennessee Titans at length and the Baltimore Ravens are also showing a lot of interest in Sutton.

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-–-smu

Running back Ito Smith also had a good day.  The Senior Bowl participant ran the forty in times from 4.45s to 4.54s, much faster than expected.  He also completed 22 reps on the bench press and touched 37.5 inches in the vertical jump.

Smith looked good in drills, especially catching the ball, and ran terrific routes.  The Dallas Cowboys ran the drills. Yesterday he met for several hours with both the New England Patriotsand Miami Dolphins yesterday.  Smith has already worked out for the Tennessee Titans and is drawing a lot of interest from the Carolina Panthers.

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-–-southern-mississippi

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

This one is interesting to me. Projected as a late first-early second rounder. If we feel like the ILB/Pass Rusher we covet is going to be there later I could see a scenario where he's the pick. I'm a little iffy on taking another WR in the first, but DJ has some nice playmaking ability.

Edited by SerenityNow

28 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Wassup with the TE love. Jonu and Delaine?  I guess planning for the future? 

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Wassup with the TE love. Jonu and Delaine?  I guess planning for the future? 

I think we're wanting to go ahead and get another TE prospect in here and give him a year or so to develop alongside Jonnu, so that once Delanie is gone hopefully Jonnu and the TE we draft this year will be ready to step in right away without having to deal with the usual rookie inconsistencies when they're playing meaningful snaps.