2018 Prospect Visits, Workouts and Interviews

KingTitan

On 4/3/2018 at 4:30 PM, TitanSlim said:

I'm going to be so upset if we do select a TE in the first like some has mocked to us.

Would only be ok with that if we somehow traded down and picked up a good haul (e.g. 2 2nd rounders this year and something next year). Even then that's pushing it and seems unlikely. Maybe if one drops to the 2nd and it's a good value, it's too hard to pass up.

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

How credible is draft anaylst? 

I do believe he will be gone by #25.   But didn't think they'd cancel it because of that. 

Edit.

I guess I can see them telling him not to waste his time. Being respectful of his and their time.

Similar to them not inviting Chubb in for a visit. 

10 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

How credible is draft anaylst? 

I do believe he will be gone by #25.   But didn't think they'd cancel it because of that. 

Edit.

I guess I can see them telling him not to waste his time. Being respectful of his and their time.

Similar to them not inviting Chubb in for a visit. 

Tony Pauline is a big part of it and he’s a very well respected draft analyst. 

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Tony Pauline is a big part of it and he’s a very well respected draft analyst. 

Oh ok.. I know of Tony's work. 

Well, I understand. Only way I thought we could get him is if we traded up.  Sounds like he might be top 15 now if not higher. 

12 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Interesting. Not really sure what the fit would be for us and a CB in the first 2/3 rounds. Unless Adoree was moved full-time to offense (highly unlikely) doesn't make a ton of sense.

1 hour ago, VY said:

Interesting. Not really sure what the fit would be for us and a CB in the first 2/3 rounds. Unless Adoree was moved full-time to offense (highly unlikely) doesn't make a ton of sense.

Yeah. I know you never have enough good DBs, but 4 large investments in the CB position is a bit much. (2 high priced FA and 2 1st round picks).  Unless they think he should move to S and take Cyprien spot? lol 

Archived