League of Legends

skywindO2

Started recently playing this again. I would occasionally play ARAMs before but that's about it. Prior to last week, I had played on Summoners Rift since season 5. 

Been playing queuing Mid and playing Malzahar, I'm pretty bad but getting better I think. 

Anyone else play? What roles do you like? What's your favorite LCS team?

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

The new champ Ornn seems pretty cool. Haven't had a chance to play him in a real game yet, though.

Definitely has potential, curious how impactful his new items are. His kit doesn't seem all that interesting or unique to me. Watching streams, he's mostly played as a jungler I guess but I figured he'd be a top laner.

Anyway, my games haven't been going well. I need to find more time to play and grind normals to practice more. 

https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=skawtiep

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

Definitely has potential, curious how impactful his new items are. His kit doesn't seem all that interesting or unique to me. Watching streams, he's mostly played as a jungler I guess but I figured he'd be a top laner.

Anyway, my games haven't been going well. I need to find more time to play and grind normals to practice more. 

https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=skawtiep

His items are all just stat upgrades (1000g, 500 for Locket/Redemption). They mostly seem like something to get once you've got at least your standard core build. Like, I don't think its worth it to spend 1000g to get 30 more AD on your IE until you have the rest of your crit and armor pen/survivability.

He's probably best top lane, but can definitely be played jungle/support as well. He has good CC and waveclear, that's what I'm always looking for in a tank.

1 hour ago, HighHopes said:

From what I've seen he looks useless. His cool downs and mana cost just seem bad. If he does his full combo, he has no abilities for like 5 seconds. I don't know if there is another champion that has that anymore.

He's like a more complicated Malphite. Huge AOE CC, but if the teamfight isn't won after your Ult+QWE combo, you probably lose.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived