Who are the top four most underrated and overrated QBs currently?

patriotsheatyan

On 4/16/2018 at 8:12 AM, Calvert28 said:

Ok, the Eagles are only good because of Carson Wentz. None of Wentz success has anything to do with a coach who can win a SB with a QB that was half a pedestrian before last season started. A coach who not only designed the system and called the plays to specifically suit Wentz's play style but also overhauled it to suit the pedestrian QB. Yea nothing to do with him.

funny-star-trek-pictures-captain.jpg

You’re actually just making things up at this point, it’s embarrassing. Or maybe quote the part where I said Wentz is the entire offense or “none of the success has anything to do with the coach”?

Youre so triggered that you’re not even making sense. 

1 hour ago, BAConrad said:

Ok so now we know where you are with your argument: that point where you're just so obviously wrong/not making sense that you have to start just making things up just to do it. 

I believe theres a term for that. But i no very smart doe.

Lmao so I made up Foles being a backup QB and winning the SB under Pedersons guidance?

Leave it to an Eagles fan to literally insult the guy who won them their only SB ever that they complain about not getting tear in and year out for a player who has achieved nothing for them thus far.  But yea according to Wentz fans he came into the league great, he needed no direction, no coaching, no system designed for him. He's doing it all on his own. 

Its mind boggling I'm having this conversation with you people. McNabb gets you guys to the SB and not even a year later I start hearing for years after about how much he sucks. This guy hasn't made the playoffs with no significant achievements to his name at all. And he's the reason for all the good that's happening to your franchise? 

I'm not making any of that up, you guys literally booed him walking in the door for the first time and walking out of it for the last time. And now the guy who wins your city the only title ever for football with a backup. It doesn't even remotely strike you as a possibility that the reason Wentz has progressed and has caught on so quickly is because of Pederson? 

Archived