• Marcus Davenport [EDGE; UTSA]
    • Roquan Smith [LB; Georgia]
    • Tremaine Edmunds [LB; Virginia Tech]
    • Minkah Fitzpatrick [DB; Virginia Tech]
    • Josh Jackson [CB; Iowa]
    • Isaiah Oliver [CB; Colorado]
    • Mike Hughes [CB; UCF]
    • Derwin James [S; Florida State]

This will be a fun exercise to get everyone involved.  Let's create a forum big board and see how it shapes up.  We've got roughly a month and a week until the draft.  Let's see if we can get a top 64.

#1 - Bradley Chubb [DE; NC State]
#2 - Saquon Barkley [RB; Penn State]
#3 - Denzel Ward [CB; Ohio State]

So whose #4 on the Packers big board?  Let me know if you want someone added to the poll.

3 hours ago, MantyWrestler said:

I don’t see James as an elite SS. Not in the class as Thomas. Just don’t see it. I have him rated below both Landry and Davenport. Went with Davenport because I feel he has more upside. 

I watched 4 games of tape and I did not see Derwin miss a tackle once. Not once. He has the prototypical body that our staff (at least under TT) craved. Is very similar to both Josh Jones and Sean Richardson when it comes to measurables.

But he is just flat out a better player. If James was still available at our pick - and Chubb, Barkley, and Ward were gone. I definitely choose him without a second thought. 

17 minutes ago, MNPackfan32 said:

Easily Landry. Since 2000, here's a list of 250+ lb DL with sub 6.90 3-cone drafted in the 1st round:

DeMarcus Ware

JJ Watt

TJ Watt

Melvin Ingram 

Joey Bosa

David Pollack

(Harold Landry) 

That's it. Per PFF Mike on Twitter.

That is a dam impressive list.   Really hoping that Landry is at least there at 14.  Whether GB will select him is another story, but I at least want the option.  That is a really impressive list of pass rushers that have had dam fine careers aside of David Pollack (injury shortened career)

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That is a dam impressive list.   Really hoping that Landry is at least there at 14.  Whether GB will select him is another story, but I at least want the option.  That is a really impressive list of pass rushers that have had dam fine careers aside of David Pollack (injury shortened career)

Yeah, and he more than passed the explosion filter too. If he can stay healthy (PackIR's) he should have a good career.

Archived