2019 NFL Draft 7 Round ranking (+ Weekly Prospect Standouts)

Ozzy

5 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I agree, especially in that A&M game he completely crushed the pocket, then a few plays later could not even notice he was out there.  Not sure if it is just a weak A&M center or what, still worth another few looks.  Will be interesting how he does in the Conference USA title game, then again not like they are going up against great competition though, the next game against Mid Tennessee is on ESPN 3 so basically that is out for me...

I haven't watched the A&M center much, and I haven't really cared much for an A&M OL outside of Jake Matthews, but I know he's on a lot of people's lists for the 2020 draft. 

4 hours ago, IDOG_det said:

I haven't watched the A&M center much, and I haven't really cared much for an A&M OL outside of Jake Matthews, but I know he's on a lot of people's lists for the 2020 draft. 

Yeah just glancing they are not that impressive of a group like they used to be a few years back.  Williams is having a great year so obviously there is a cause for that, does help running that more pro style offense and getting some TEs in the game actually.  Jace is just ripping it up...

Did watch that UAB game again, Erik McCoy did do pretty well, he is very athletic, can really pull and switch off who he is blocking, good in space and agile.  I could see him being of interest in 2020 as a RS SR.  But to me the guys who are actually impressive in that draft at center are these guys and the class they will be in if they come out for that draft, Tyler Biadasz Wisconsin RS JR, Creed Humphrey Oklahoma RS SOPH Cesar Ruiz Michigan JR.  McCoy did get bulled over by Rush on that late 2nd half goal line stand but they did still score on it.  Got pushed around a few other times but again Rush at times was a non factor and at times McCoy passed him off and moved to block another player.  But was really just that one knock down play that was the issue for him which is not bad.  So whatever lists you are looking at, yeah he could be a potential center maybe and is one to kind of watch but to me is not a star player by any means.

Also Jamell Garcia-Williams on UAB is one to pay attention to, is freaking huge kid listed at 6-8, still crazy raw and not all that developed in terms of a pass rush. Has some upside and does get home to the QB a few times.  Long lean DE or 3/4 OLB, sucks wish he was a underclassman and could develop more.

Week 13:

*Dwayne Haskins RS SOPH QB Ohio State:
Probably played the best game of his career, has had such a dominating season all year but again not sure if it is the great WR talent all around him, I mean in terms of weapons he has a ton of them.  Still the kid ripped apart what was the best defense in the nation and did so easily.  On target with his passes, showed off a little athletic ability running as well.  Interesting looking talent and if he keeps this play level up one could possibly look at him as a early entry guy in this up coming draft.  And for sure if he comes back which he probably should, could easily be top 5 prospect in 2020.    

*Robert Hainsey SOPH OT Notre Dame:
Very impressive tackle prospect, has really good feet and is smooth in pass protection.  Moves very well and is under control, I need to watch him more looks like he could be a future star tackle.  Is part of a great OL core and group at Notre Dame, they know how to coach those boys up and Hainsey is one of the better ones coming into next year, see how he does in the big time games they have coming up.

*Josh Oliver SR TE San Jose State:
Who in the world is this guy, just watching him for a few seconds, yeah he is a NFL prospect.  Is just an Adonis out there, very big and strong, good build and is a impressive looking athlete.  Productive pass catcher as well that can do some things in terms of blocking as well.  Just on frame alone he is worth a long look and could be a steal mid round draft pick.  Need to see more of him but wow, could be a very interesting talent come draft time.  

*Sutton Smith RS JR OLB Northern Illinois:
Guy is an animal out there, just is all over the field making plays and as a pass rusher gives absolute effort all of the time.  Sure is not ideal in terms of size but could play ILB in a 3/4 or even OLB in a 3/4 as well I feel.  Is worth a long look come draft time, is just a terror off the edge and is compact and strong, interesting player and has gotten even better this year.  Could be a 2nd or 3rd round pick, will see how he does the rest of the way.  

*Parris Campbell RS SR WR Ohio State:
Played the best game of his season if not his career, what a time to show up.  Was all over the field making plays, was awesome after the catch and showed his big time open field speed consistently.  They had no chance against him and those crossing routes.  Great game by him, not sure if he will be a 1st rounder but as a 2nd rounder could not get much more sound as a prospect.  Has taken him awhile to produce at this level but what a time to show up in a huge way in such a huge game. 

*Salvon Ahmed SOPH RB Washington:
Showed off the blazing speed in that game, the Washington State defense could just not get a hand on him in the open.  Was able to cut and run even in that snow and was a real force.  Could be a possible star next year when Gaskin is gone, very promising looking athlete at the position with big play making potential.

*Marquise Brown JR WR Oklahoma:
Is a burner, I did not know he was Antonio Brown's cousin, now I liked him even more.  Could easily be a 1st round pick, just has blazing speed, is fearless going across the middle and is crazy hard to handle in the open field with that aggressive style he plays with, always looking for the big play.  Elite level WR and could burn it up at the combine possible, fine prospect and is even better than he was last season.

*Myles Gaskin SR RB Washington:
Another great game by him, so solid and so consistent as a runner.  Agile and nimble on his feet, can make people miss, catch the football and block when needed.  Just is a sound back and could be a very solid 2nd or 3rd round pick I feel.  Four thousand yard rushing seasons in a row in this day in age is flat out insane, crazy impressive and crazy hard to do.  Great final game by him and that Washington team, expect them to win the Pac-12 next week no doubt.

*Raekwon Davis JR DE/DT Alabama:
Gave great effort in this game I thought, chasing down ball carriers which is quite a sight to see.  He is just so big and when he puts effort out like that, talk about a scary defensive player.  Is just huge and coming fast at you.  Such an elite level talent and so rare with his length and quickness.  Williams has taken the headlines this year and rightfully so, but Davis is a potential star as well and that front seven is a huge reason why that Bama team is so successful overall.

*Iman Marshall SR CB USC:
Great game by him, was active in coverage, jumped the routes and got his hands on the football more than once.  I have liked him for awhile, his career has been kind of up and down though, in this game he played very well though.  If he stays that aggressive with his hands he has very good tight man coverage potential.  Good enough tackler as well, could maybe be one of the better 2nd tear corners in the up coming draft and should be a 2nd or 3rd round pick.  Awesome game and probably the best I have seen him play this year.

*Jace Sternberger JR TE Texas A&M:
Brought him up a lot and the kid just continues to perform at a very high level, should totally come out for the draft and could be a debatable 1st round pick.  Such a fine route runner and has big time speed for the position.  Really has blow up as a TE this year and is such a promising talent, one of the biggest come from no where to be a star stories in college football.

*Cam Akers SOPH RB Florida State:
Made a few plays in this game catching the football that were wildly impressive.  Some of the runs he made, one was called back because of a flag, but the run he made it is like why can he not do this all the time?  Finally flashed some of that big time play making potential.  Will see if he can actually do that next year because so far his career has been a disappointment I feel considering the hype he came in with.

*Devin White JR ILB LSU: 
What an impressive game by him, sadly was in a high scoring 7 OT game, but earlier in the game he made some crazy impressive plays as a pass rusher and just flat out tackling in general.  Showed big time speed and great effort, just blew up guys in this game.  Sadly for him and the D it did not end well especially late.  Hard for a guy like this in the current football of today but he makes it work and in terms of a strong athletic linebacker he is it, is clearly the #1 LB prospect in the up coming draft no doubt.  

*Trevon Wesco RS SR TE West Virginia:
I need to watch him more but looks like a great FB/HB/TE prospect.  Very effective blocker, a little more thick than most TEs, carries a 270 or so pound weight to him.  Good crack back blocker and potentially good enough as a pass catcher.  Will see could maybe become a late round pick to the right team.  

*Donnell Greene RS SR OT Minnesota:
Was very aggressive in this game and helped cap a very promising senior year for him.  Is a massive kid, moves well and could potentially be a fine RT in the NFL.  Stock is rising I feel, solid tackle prospect and should be a really sound mid round draft pick possible.  Brought him up a few times already this year, has just rounded out very nicely as a senior.

*Trey Adams SR OT Washington:
Great to see him out there again, came in after Hilbers went down.  I was very surprised to see Adams in especially after the injury, not sure why they used him and did not start him but must have been healthy enough to be a backup and play.  I hear he might come back for another year, will see, regardless he got good push and showed off that athletic ability he has at such a massive size.  Just as a project OT could be a 2nd round pick I feel with his upside but could be a lot higher if he came back another year and was healthy all season long.  

*Isaiah Prince SR OT Ohio State:
Was hard on him and that OL earlier in this year but this game they all played really well, especially Prince.  No obvious pressures given up really and was solid at the point of attack.  Strong in the run game as well, maybe will be more of a OG in the NFL but will see.  Regardless is one of the more firm and solid OL prospects in the up coming draft in terms of the middle rounds.  Finished out his senior year strong that is for sure with this performance.

*Joe Jackson JR DE Miami FL:
Impressive game by him, was able to get into the backfield multiple times and make some big plays.  Did that against a solid OL and a tough run game and as a group they shut them down.  Jackson I have not been sold on his consistency over time or his strength at the point of attack but he has ended his season strong this year.  Played well against Millin and got the better of him a few times.  Showed a little more toughness than I thought he had and despite not much to play for as a team played quite inspired as did that entire defensive unit.  

*Daniel Faalele FR OT Minnesota:
What a mountain out there, brought him up a lot this year, has played as good as any true freshman OL in the nation I feel.  Since entering the lineup that run game has improved and he is such a force.  One can build a run game plan around him because what he will get pushed around?  No he is a forceful blocker and cannot really be moved, just go behind him and you will get yards, plays with great effort and the sky is the limit for him, very promising looking talent.

*Trey Dean III FR CB Florida:
Really fine game by him, showed some big time coverage ability I thought, confident corner who is more than comfortable in coverage.  With that long wing span and ball skills could become a really good player next year no doubt about it.  

*Malik Harrison JR OLB Ohio State:
Great game by him, was easily the best game he has played all season.  Too bad he has not played at this level all that often.  Showed good athletic ability and toughness, getting tackles behind the line of scrimmage and playing with great intensity.  Will see how he does in the next big time game they play, see if he shows up again.  

*Yodny Cajuste RS SR OT West Virginia:
I need to watch him more but is a stable tackle and could be a decent late round pick potentially.  Nice solid build, only issue is he does get injured from time to time.  But physically on the field he is solid in the pass game and athletic and strong enough in the run game.  One of the better tackles that could be available in the mid to late rounds.

*Mike Bell RS JR S Fresno State:
I need to see him more but kid can hit and is a long lean looking athlete.  Good toughness to him and tackling ability, with another fine season potentially next year could be an up and coming safety prospect.  Is a forceful player and that is hard to find now a days.

*Jake Ferguson RS FR TE Wisconsin:
Going to be a super star TE down the road, brought him up a few times this season already.  Is a great looking athlete, can really go up and get the football.  Such a long lean frame, should only get better and stronger in time and in that offense should do some real damage.

*Ryan Willis RS JR QB Virginia Tech:
Did impress in that big rivalry game, surprisingly good athlete on the run, really took off and made some yards on the move.  Has a strong arm as well, will create a battle next year with Jackson on who will be the starter for VT.  Big win for that program against a more talented Virginia team, Willis was for sure key to that in the air and on the ground.

*Juan Thornhill SR S Virginia:
The kid is a potential star safety in my book, so athletic in coverage and such a good tackler as well.  Can play around the line of scrimmage, match up on a TE or blitz the QB.  Very versatile player at safety, brought him up a few times already.  I think he is a sound prospect at that position and possible 2nd round pick no doubt.

*Ricky Walker RS SR DT Virginia Tech:
Really good game by him, was active and gave great effort out there on senior day.  Has not had a dominating career by any means but has a good enough motor where maybe a team will take a chance on him in the later rounds, will see.  Good way to go out for his final game, was a leader on that defense this year for sure.  

*Mohamed Ibrahim RS FR RB Minnesota:
Another great game by him, showed such awesome toughness in the hole, was able to just run through tackles and not go down.  Very physical play by him and was key to that win being able to consistently grind out yards.  They have found their RB for the next three years or so potentially.  Has really improved as a freshman, started out showing good open field athletic ability and now shows he can be a grind it out tough physical runner as well.  Big part to a massive program win for Minnesota on the road.  

*Jeffrey Okudah SOPH CB Ohio State:
Was smooth in coverage I thought and one to watch next year.  Long arms and active in coverage, able to stick with the WR consistently and not give up much ground.  Nice slot potential, could develop into a good player down the road will see.

*Zack Bailey SR OG South Carolina:
Played very well I thought, I need to see him a lot more but looked like a tough aggressive guard.  Able to move the defender and play with good energy and show some power out there against a fine defensive line.  Could be a decent mid to late round prospect maybe, will see how he performs in the bowl game.

*KeeSean Johnson RS SR WR Fresno State:
I must watch him more but looks like an interesting prospect, has had a fine career and helped turn around the Fresno State program.  Good route runner and has solid hands, could be a fine mid to late round pick but again I need to watch him a little more. There is no relation by the way.  

*Austin Jackson SOPH OT USC:
I must watch him a lot more but kid played very aggressive tough football in that game.  Was very active going after the defensive lineman, good getting first contact and using his hands quite well.  Showed nice power and athletic ability, was for sure up for this game.  Will be interesting to see how he does next year, could develop into a fine prospect. 

Others who impressed:

Chris Olave FR WR Ohio State
Caleb Wilson RS JR TE UCLA   
Chris Williamson RS JR S Minnesota
Dylan Wonnum FR OT South Carolina
Joshua Jacobs JR RB Alabama
Joe Tryon RS FR DE Washington  
Andrew Stueber SOPH OT Michigan
Michael Jordan JR OG/C Ohio State 
Johnnie Dixon SR WR Ohio State
Dax Hollifield FR LB Virginia Tech
Tre Turner FR WR Virginia Tech  

Disappointed:

Gardner Minshew SR QB Washington State - Had a rough game in ideal conditions for the defense, especially with a team that does not run the ball between the tackles much.  Had some moments of success but with the conditions they could not get the WR separation they usually can.  The dream season ended in a way with them, once more not getting to the Pac-12 title game and losing the last game of the year against a big rival Washington.  Magical season by him though, will see how he and that team comes back in the bowl game.   Maybe all the hype has caught up to him.

Brandon Watson RS SR CB Michigan - Awful game by him, I thought he flashed at times early in the year and played well in the slot and showed some good toughness.  In this game he was straight up beat multiple times.  Just awful showing and will see if he is even drafted after being so exposed in coverage.  Was not comfortable, and did not adjust or improve much throughout the game.  Then again that entire Michigan defense was abused and taken advantage of, poor showing for them all around on that side of the ball.

Rashan Gary JR DE Michigan - Sure it is probably the injury stuff but overall this year when he has been in he has not been all that impressive.  Struggles to get off blocks and make plays in the backfield.  Is not as impactful in the game.  Once and obvious super star top 10 prospect, now I am not totally sure about that.  Again could be he is still injured but just has not looked the same like he did last season when he really broke out and became a dominating player.   Could be the talent that left last year brought more attention this year and is not as good when getting doubled.

Caleb Farley RS FR CB Virginia Tech - Really liked his potential earlier in the year but yeah he got beat a lot in this game I thought.  Such a fast athlete but needs to get stronger and play with better technique as a CB.  Should in time with that coaching staff, will see if he can take it to the next level next season.  

Divine Deablo RS SOPH S Virginia Tech - Really disappointed in this game, thought maybe him being gone was a cause for some of those odd VT losses.  But Divine got burnt deep more than once in this game by a team not that great at passing the football.  Looked a little slow in coverage and not very impactful as a tackler.  Still has time to grow and improve as a prospect but in general that defense especially the secondary has a lot to work on in the off season, talented but still a long ways to go.

Antoine Wesley JR WR Texas Tech - Disappointing play by him, earlier I thought he could maybe be a early entry guy and he still might but has not been nearly as dominating the past few games.  Fine athlete with good run and jump ability but it seems like that entire team just quit after the Texas game, no surprise Kingsbury was fired after this year.

Well another regular College Football season has sadly come to a close.  It sucks I know.  So you say....

giphy.gif

Well then I say to you...

h437D17B3

Conference Championship Week:

*Byron Murphy RS SOPH CB Washington:
I did not know the kid was a RS player, wow now I without question will include him into the 7 round mock draft ranking.  Could easily be a late 1st or no doubt 2nd round pick.  Is no question the 3rd best corner in the draft I feel if he comes out, great ball skills and basically won the football game for Washington with his pick 6.  Big time game by him and is a big time talent, one of the most smooth cover corners in the up coming draft potentially.

*Jake Fromm SOPH QB Georgia:
Played probably the best game of his career no doubt, was accurate and on time.  Did very well in the pocket, spread the ball around and kept the defense off balance completely.  Did not end up winning the game but my opinion of Fromm has improved after this showing.  Showed like he does belong and despite a talent QB waiting in the wings he still kept his job from his play on the field.  Still in terms of NFL elite level talent, not sure he is there but kid is a solid firm game manager how is a good leader and makes the right throw and play.  That was exactly what Kirk Cousins was in college, and now looked what he has developed into in the NFL.  

*Jonathan Ledbetter SR DE/DT Georgia:
Showed some big time power in that game and played quite well against arguably the best OT prospect in the up coming draft in Jonah Williams.  Was able to push him around more than once in that game which was very surprising.  Has flashed more playmaking potential than he has in years past and has almost an ideal build for a 3/4 DE.  Sound prospect and should be a great get in the middle rounds potentially.  Great game by him and great game overall for that Georgia front seven especially early, got big time pressure on Tua that he has not really felt much of the year.   

*Alexander Mattison JR RB Boise State:
Amazing game by him, was a very physical runner and showed off impressive power and overall athletic ability I thought.  Really interesting looking talent that few talk about.  Just a great game by him despite the loss, literally almost carried that team to a victory.  Could easily be a early entry type of a guy no question this year but if he comes back for his final season will be one of the best backs in the nation and one of the best senior running backs by far.  If he does come out early could be in the conversation for one of the top 15 RBs in the draft and be a possible steal in the mid to late rounds.

*Sutton Smith RS JR LB/DE Northern Illinois:
Brought him up last week, another great energetic game by him again in this title game in a huge comeback win.  Gives such great effort, is powerful despite not being a huge kid, can knock much bigger guys back and has the quickness and agility to get around them and make plays.  An NFL team will find a spot for him and in terms of being a relentless pass rusher, he is as good as anyone in the nation, the kid goes absolutely all out all the time.

*Mike Bell RS JR S Fresno State:
Brought him up last week, kid really showed up big time in that title game as well.  Is a big time hitter, firm tackler and plays aggressive football.  Nice solid build as a safety and can move around, is a very interesting prospect and if he comes back for his RS SR year could develop into one of the best safeties in the draft.  Could come out even this year and still be a mid round draft pick I think with how well he has played.  

*Tyree Jackson JR QB Buffalo:
Did end up in a losing effort but the kid has arm talent that is for sure.  I do hope he comes back for another year because he is still very raw, has to work on his speed control and dial it back on some throws.  Throws a fast ball on every pass and at times that is a big time issue.  Needs to use more touch on the screen passes and arching over the defender passes.  Still at that size he has potential but is similar to a Logan Thomas type, is big and raw but still needs work, but Jackson has more arm talent than Logan Thomas had I feel no question.  

*D'Andre Walker SR OLB Georgia:
Great game by him, got pressure on a very solid and strong Bama offensive line.  Held the edge nicely and was able to bend the corner as well more than once.  Solid player and solid 3/4 OLB prospect I feel.  Right combination of speed and ability to hold the edge, not too little yet not slow either.  Defends the run well and can hold his point of attack, played great this game against a super talented offensive line for Alabama.

*Chase Young SOPH DE Ohio State:
Great game by him, was able to get pressure off the edge and did so easily more than once.  At times this year he looked a little disengaged but one could say that about the entire Ohio State defense at times.  Has a fine build and great athletic ability and quickness.  Will be interesting how he rounds out next season when he has far more pressure and expectations for performance put on him after what he has shown this year.  He needs to put this kind of effort out each and every game, if he can the sky is the limit for him.

*Jordan Davis FR DT Georgia:
What a giant out there, was a force on a few plays and could be an absolute super star down the road for Georgia.  Has that ideal build and the kid is just massive with the height and weight, super long, will see how he develops down the road.   

*Isaac Nauta JR TE Georgia:
Another fine game by him, rising up the JR TE rankings no doubt, good looking athlete and rounding out nicely after showing promise a few years back as a freshman.  Could be a sound TE prospect come next season as a senior I feel, good pass catching weapon.

*Shyheim Carter JR CB Alabama:
Impressive slot play by him, the past few weeks he has been very active and aggressive as a corner.  Getting his hands on footballs and making plays, showed good toughness as well in the run game.  Will see how he rounds out next season if potentially a bigger role, has not done much outside of this season but sure has looked sound late this year no question about it. 

*Darrell Henderson JR RB Memphis:
Really wish they gave him the ball more in this game, no clue why he got it so little but when he did he sure made some things happen.  With how explosive he has been he should be the #1 back taken in the draft this year.  Has just the right combo of power and speed, plays very well in space and can run inside and break tackles if you need him to as well.  

*Riley Ridley JR WR Georgia:
Is a much improved route runner from years before, always had that talent being Calvin Ridley's brother but has not really shown it much till this season.  Is a very improved route runner and can get himself open.  With another strong year of development as a senior could be a decent mid to late round prospect.  Physically is a long stronger and more solid and has been a good player, helped show that in this game against a big time defense.

*Jalen Hurts JR QB Alabama:
Is just good to see him get back out there and lead the team to a win, if Tua did not get hurt so bad he had to come out of the game, I doubt they would have won without Hurts in there.  He was way more calm and comfortable, poised and showed good leadership out there.  His running ability helped as well with that Georgia pressure, he could get out of it and make them pay unlike Tua in there with his injuries.  Still has a long long ways to go as a QB but it is just a huge moment for him and is a giant part why they won the SEC this season.  

Others who impressed:

Patrick Surtain Jr. FR CB Alabama  
Kaleb McGary RS SR OT Washington
Greg Gaines SR DT Washington  
Jordan Miller SR CB Washington
Montre Hartage SR CB Northwestern
Cameron Green RS JR TE Northwestern
Jeffrey Allison JR ILB Fresno State  

Disappointed:

Jonah Williams JR OT Alabama - Kid had a rough game and was pushed around in that game.  Got knocked off balance and struggled in pass protection.  Surprising performance by a defense in Georgia that is not great at sacking the QB especially this year.  They played bad overall on that OL for Bama and Cotton was in at OG so that could have hurt as well not having Brown in there.  Still Williams was for sure the #1 OT prospect to me and still probably is, but this is a surprise with how vulnerable he looked in pass pro.  Got off balanced and pushed around which was also a surprise.  Will see how he turns it around against Oklahoma and potentially Clemson after that if they can win.  

Tua Tagovailoa SOPH QB Alabama - Bad game by him, oddly enough Jalen Hurts comes in and he is the poised and calm one in the pocket not Tua.  They brought it up during the game, Tua was pushing things too much and trying to do too much.  Since he could not run he was very limited and they really got after him and pressured him like he has not really been most of the season.  Injury early hurt him of course but he looked a lot more human in this game but again that could be because of the injury.  Great to see Jalen get back in there and win the game when for awhile it looked completely done and over.  In this matchup of potential top picks in 2020 Fromm no doubt out played Tua and looked like the more poised and solid QB in this specific game.  Will see how Tua can come back if he can in the next few games if they keep winning.  

• 4 weeks later...

Early Bowl Season Standouts:

*Xavier Ubosi RS SR WR UAB:
Super impressive bowl game by him, what a showing.  Displayed some big time speed in the open field, is a well built WR with great hands to match.  Just dominated that game and was almost unstoppable out there.  Really strong looking athlete and could be a big time riser come draft time, especially if he showcases that burner speed he seems to have.  Sure his route running at times was not shown because they were just go routes but hard to knock it when it works.  Really has had a standout year for him and again no doubt must keep an eye on him as a player.  

*AJ Ouellette RS SR RB Ohio:
Great game by him, will have to go back and watch some of his play from before.  Big thick back, love how versatile he was, he blocked well in pass protection, caught the ball out of the backfield and ran it very hard inbetween the tackles and showed just enough athletic ability to make some plays in the open field as well.  Could be a potential FB or HB type in the NFL, but could also maybe play RB for the right system, especially with his pass pro skills and ability to catch the football.  No doubt I think he is a drafted RB and could be a good pickup in the later rounds.  Was a big time performance by him

*Jaylon Ferguson SR DE Louisiana Tech:
Just blows off the edge in that game and has had a great career now ending up as the leading sack man in college football history.  But oddly enough they did not officially keep it as a stat till 2000, but still impressive to accomplish.  Sure the kid is a speed rusher and uses his athletic ability at the moment but he has a ton of potential as a pass rusher.  Love how into the game he was and I had him as a fridge 1st rounder early 2nd rounder to start the year, now looking more and more like a solid 1st rounder.  Great burst off the ball, uses his length well and is a character guy.  Did not sit out the bowl game in fear of injury or wanting to prep for the draft, went out and played ball and that shows he loves the game.  Really good show he put on in a dominating performance, his energy even picked up his teammates play on the DL as well.

*Sione Takitaki SR LB BYU:
Amazing game by him and amazing season overall, used to be a 3/4 undersized OLB and rushed the passer, and did well with that in years previous.  But this season he has really taken his game to the next level, shows great athletic ability and range as a ILB, really can fly around and make tackles, has been a tackling machine at times for BYU and this game was no different.  Is a little undersized but really like how he can run and if protected by a good DL he could be a solid pro.  Love the energy he plays with, really gets after it, great final showing for him in a big win for that program.  

*Jordan Love RS SOPH QB Utah State:
Just continues to shine on the field, brought him up a few times already this year.  Kid has a very good arm, great pocket presence and knows who to play the position.  If he comes back he could be a potential sleeper 1st round pick with some more growth.  Would have a good chance if he came out early also with the arm talent he shows, very promising young QB prospect to watch out for and he has lead that Utah State team to an awesome year, one of the best in awhile for that program.

*Zach Wilson FR QB BYU:
Amazing game by him, he is very athletic in the pocket, throws well on the move and made a ton of big plays for that offense.  Did not miss a throw which is extremely impressive as well.  Looks to have good arm strength and it will be very interesting how he does next year.  Lead this struggling BYU offense and made them pretty legit pretty quickly later on in the season.  Has a lot of upside being only a FR but one could have said the same for Mangum as a FR and his career has not turned out like most would have thought after playing so well early.  Will see how Wilson does and if he can become consistent over a few years.

*Tyre Brady RS SR WR Marshall:
I need to watch more of him but he looks to be a solid WR prospect, good size and really awesome hands catching the football.  Made a variety of acrobatic catches in this game, solid route runner as well and is a character guy all the way.  With his size and catch radius he is an interesting WR prospect and interesting WR target that is for sure.

*Jamie Newman RS SOPH QB Wake Forest:
Promising looking passer for the future, has really came in there and changed that offense.  Good at tacking risks and throwing the deep ball, is well built, has good size and weight to him as well.  Interesting player, still has a long ways to go but is a good looking prospect potentially down the road.

*Jordan Murray SR OT North Texas:
I have to watch him some more but the kid is obviously massive.  Is not a terrible athlete either, possibly with the right coaching and system he could develop into a nice pro tackle.  Is just a giant kid, huge wingspan, will see how he does in the pre draft stuff.  Has a chance to be a late round pick I think with that size and athletic ability.  

*Damonte Coxie RS SOPH WR Memphis:
Really impressive looking athlete, I need to watch more of him.  Has big time speed and catch radius, good length as well and is a deep threat no doubt.  Makes big plays consistently despite not super consistent QB play.  Will be interesting what he does, could come out and be a mid to late round pick but if he comes back for another year he has big time potential I feel athletically.

*Trevon Tate SR OT Memphis:
Need to watch him more but the kid just moves guys completely out of the way on a pretty consistent basis.  Good athlete and has been good for quite awhile on Memphis.  Does not have ideal size or length but is a very good player and is a big key to a dominating run game regardless of who is in there.  One to go back and watch some more because he could be a riser come draft day, will see. 

*Eno Benjamin SOPH RB Arizona State:
Really is an impressive back with how he can make cuts and change direction in a small space, showed that in this game big time.  Really interesting prospect and is one of the better SOPH RBs no doubt in a loaded SOPH group.  Runs inbetween the tackles well and has that quick twitch one wants.

*Spencer Brown SOPH RB UAB:
Tough RB, has a NFL built for sure with that size and strength.  Can run inbetween the tackles and get the physical yards no question, has been very productive so far early in his career and if he adds a level of explosive playmaking to his game he could be a very decent back potentially.  Has the look for sure and has helped that program get to totally new heights.  

*Daniel Faalele FR OT Minnesota:
Kid is an awesome looking player, just gets better and better every week it seems.  Is dominating at the line of scrimmage I find and has completely changed the face of that program with his physical play.  Just go behind him and the back will get yards.  Really is showcasing his athletic ability and totally crushed some defenders in this game.  To me he is a 1st team Freshman All American, really promising young tackle for the future that everyone should be aware of.  

*Jordan Kunaszyk RS SR ILB Cal:
Brought up his teammate a few times this year, this kid is just as good arguably.  Very tough ILB and is a tackling machine out there, gives great effort on plays and is a very productive ILB no question.  Good at getting of blocks and getting to the football, totally has a chance to be a mid round draft pick I feel, need to go back and watch him some more for sure.  

*Mohamed Ibrahim RS FR RB Minnesota:
Dominating game by him, what a transformation from earlier in the year.  Oddly enough he looks thicker in the legs and stronger than when he started the season.  Has really got comfortable out there with being asked to be the full time starter with no real major backup behind him.  Helps that OL has improved a lot and they are winning the line of scrimmage.  But Ibrahim gets yards when they are there, consistent runner, physical and has some big play potential.  Great game by him, will see how he carries it to the next season.  

*Camryn Bynum RS SOPH CB Cal:
I like him as a CB, very smooth out there and no afraid to tackle either.  Has big time talent and potential I think, really good in coverage will see what he ends up doing.  Could develop into a fine talent with that solid defensive program at Cal.  

*Anthony Rush SR NT UAB:
Had a good game, really crushed the pocket at times and is a lot more athletic than he looks.  Is just massive in terms of size but moves very well.  Will be rising up the draft boards for sure even in a very deep DL draft, nice looking player and part of a very impressive program down there at UAB.  

*Ryan Bee RS SR DE Marshall:
Another guy I need to watch some more of, physically there is a ton to like about his game with that massive size and potential.  Does not make as many plays as one likes all the time though and gets lost in games and is not that productive.  Will have to go back and see how he is, physically he will be a interest to NFL teams no question about it.  

*Tony Pollard RS JR WR Memphis:
Can be forgotten at times but the kid is a dynamo return man and just on that alone he has a fine NFL future potentially.  Big time speed and playmaking potential, has flashed as a RB at times as well this year and can play slot WR also.  Versatile player and if he decides to come out will be one of the best return men and arguably the best kick returner no question.

*Ronnie Rivers SOPH RB Fresno State:
Played a huge game, was a big time reason why they won that football game.  Super quick out of the backfield rushing the football and catching passes.  Really knows how to make you miss in space, will see how he does next season and if he can build off such a solid outing for him.  Is a undersized back but as long as he can catch passes and make plays out of the backfield there could be a spot for him at the next level.

*Maxx Crosby JR DE Eastern Michigan:
Has declared now so totally need to take some more looks at him.  Physically he is built for the part, good size as a DE, able to bend the edge and get to the QB consistently.  Some what question his strength at the point of attack at times but he has some physical tools to work with that is for sure, need to look into him some more.  

*Curtis Hodges SOPH TE Arizona State:
Super big time prospect, still has a very long ways to go but hard to not be impressed with his size and athletic ability for that TE position.  Is a super long kid, very WR like but has some thickness to him no question.  Could be a super star TE prospect if he continues to develop, will see how he does next year with more experience and development.

*David Woodward RS SOPH ILB Utah State:
Brought him up this year a few times, kid just consistently makes plays and tackles for the ILB position.  Is a little undersized but how productive and athletic he is out there is very impressive.  Nice looking prospect who could become a very interesting player in a few years. 

*Mike Bell Fresno RS JR S Fresno State:
With his size and ability to hit in the open field, he is a really interesting prospect I feel.  Brought him up a few times this year, had another good game in this bowl game in a big win for that program.  Could easily come out this year early as a RS JR but will see what he does, could be a mid round pick if he does and if not has potential to go even higher next year I think.

Others who impressed

Jalen Greene SR WR Utah State      
Khyiris Tonga SOPH NT BYU  
Evan Weaver JR ILB Cal  
Sewo Olonilua JR RB TCU
Bracken El-Bakri SOPH DE BYU  
Anthoula Kelly RS SR CB Fresno State  
Scotty Washington RS JR WR Wake Forest  
Ron'quavion Tarver SR WR Utah State  
Jared Rice RS JR TE Fresno State
Tyler Bass JR K Georgia Southern
Shai Werts SOPH WR/QB Georgia Southern

OUT  Jaelan Phillips SOPH DE UCLA - His career is over, he retired for health reasons, I was never super impressed with him when he was in there.  Was a big time hyped recruit, I think the #1 DE/OLB or close to that rated out of high school.  Too bad his career had to end but really that hype was because of his physical size and build, it was impressive but obviously healthy wise his body even though it looked like it was made for playing football, was not able to take the beating consistently.  

Note on some Underclassmen declaring for the draft:

Ed Alexander NT LSU - I did not think he even played that well this season and he is coming out early?  In such a deep DL draft he will not be a high pick I feel, if anyone could have declared it would have been Lawrence not Alexander.  I was not super impressive with his play this year at all but will see how he does in the pre draft stuff.

Dawson Knox TE Ole Miss - Sure the kid is on the radar as a prospect but barely.  And he comes out early?  Very surprising, did not have this amazing year I thought this season.  Decent athlete and pass catching potential but nothing amazing, would be lucky to be drafted I feel.

Nate Herbig OG Stanford - I loved the kid earlier in the year but did not have a great season as did the entire OL.  Like another poster has suggested the change in OL blocking scheme could be the reason for this.  That entire OL group was not the same because they were not asked to do what they were recruited to do.  Really like his ability though but this could be telling about how that Stanford OL has changed from what it was in the past.

Hope to updated my 7 round mock with some new additions and many subtractions but might wait for bowl season to be over, will see.

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Dawson Knox TE Ole Miss - Sure the kid is on the radar as a prospect but barely.  And he comes out early?  Very surprising, did not have this amazing year I thought this season.  Decent athlete and pass catching potential but nothing amazing, would be lucky to be drafted I feel.

There was no reason for him to stay. He's a great athlete but was basically just used to block across the formation over and over again. If he stayed it would probably just be more of the same. He's going to surprise people at the combine. His power clean #'s and what he shows on the field suggest he's going to be near the top for all TEs in the broad jump and vertical, and he should also run well. Only real questions would be the 3-cone and shuttles. 

He's far more talented than his usage at Ole Miss suggests. Players like him shouldn't be punished in the eyes of evaluators just because his OC didn't know how to properly utilize him. I doubt he goes in the 2nd round, but he's certainly talented enough to warrant a selection that high. 

24 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

There was no reason for him to stay. He's a great athlete but was basically just used to block across the formation over and over again. If he stayed it would probably just be more of the same. He's going to surprise people at the combine. His power clean #'s and what he shows on the field suggest he's going to be near the top for all TEs in the broad jump and vertical, and he should also run well. Only real questions would be the 3-cone and shuttles. 

He's far more talented than his usage at Ole Miss suggests. Players like him shouldn't be punished in the eyes of evaluators just because his OC didn't know how to properly utilize him. I doubt he goes in the 2nd round, but he's certainly talented enough to warrant a selection that high. 

Maybe I am wrong about the guy but it can be TE friendly system at Ole Miss.  A player I thought was very overrated was Evan Engram, he has put up stats in the NFL but still not a huge fan of him physically as a TE, but he was wildly productive in college especially that last year at Ole Miss.  And it is basically the same system now as it was with Engram.  Engram succeed in the pass happy NFL of today as a HB/TE type and maybe Knox can as well.  Now maybe Knox got over looked this year because of the talent they have a WR sure but I thought he was lacking a lot in terms of on the field production for a RS SOPH making big plays.  Sure he got stats but that team sucked and in the biggest games he did not do much if anything.  Now maybe he is a great athlete but good combine numbers do not always mean you are a good player.  

Sure maybe he just does not like the situation and wants to move on but to me that does not mean he is some elite level prospect.  He flashed in Spring Ball two years ago but in terms of live games I have not been super impressed with how he looks out there.  I recall someone saying earlier in the year Micky Crum was this crazy good athlete, puts up huge weight room numbers.  So what on the field he is a big afterthought.  I view Knox the same way, sure athletically maybe he is something with physical testing but his play suggests otherwise.  I guess depends on what one calls a great athlete.

Albert Okwuegbunam Missouri RS SOPH
Jace Sternberger Texas A&M JR
Noah Fant Iowa JR
Caleb Wilson UCLA RS JR
CJ Conrad Kentucky
Tommy Sweeney Boston College RS
Drew Sample Washington RS
Josh Oliver San Jose State
Dax Raymond Utah State RS JR
Hale Henteges Alabama
Alize Mack Notre Dame
Trevon Wesco West Virginia RS
Zander Neuville Wisconsin RS
Andrew Beck Texas
Foster Moreau LSU
Ian Bunting Cal

I would have a hard time taking him over any of these guys, sure some in the later rounds are basically just a blocker but that is a very valuable thing in the NFL and I like blocking TEs.  But in terms of the top 5-6 guys no way in hell I take Knox over any of them regardless of his combine performance.  Josh Oliver is a freak show athlete not Dawson Knox.  Even Dax Raymond that kid can play, block and was more productive as a pass catcher and route runner, Dax looks the part Dawson I think did not this season that often.  

42 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

This.

If he declares, I think Isaac Nauta is in this same boat as well. Wouldn’t surprise me if those two became the best TEs in this class, despite it being a very strong TE class.

3 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Maybe I am wrong about the guy but it can be TE friendly system at Ole Miss.  A player I thought was very overrated was Evan Engram, he has put up stats in the NFL but still not a huge fan of him physically as a TE, but he was wildly productive in college especially that last year at Ole Miss.  And it is basically the same system now as it was with Engram.  Engram succeed in the pass happy NFL of today as a HB/TE type and maybe Knox can as well.  Now maybe Knox got over looked this year because of the talent they have a WR sure but I thought he was lacking a lot in terms of on the field production for a RS SOPH making big plays.  Sure he got stats but that team sucked and in the biggest games he did not do much if anything.  Now maybe he is a great athlete but good combine numbers do not always mean you are a good player.  

Sure maybe he just does not like the situation and wants to move on but to me that does not mean he is some elite level prospect.  He flashed in Spring Ball two years ago but in terms of live games I have not been super impressed with how he looks out there.  I recall someone saying earlier in the year Micky Crum was this crazy good athlete, puts up huge weight room numbers.  So what on the field he is a big afterthought.  I view Knox the same way, sure athletically maybe he is something with physical testing but his play suggests otherwise.  I guess depends on what one calls a great athlete.

Albert Okwuegbunam Missouri RS SOPH
Jace Sternberger Texas A&M JR
Noah Fant Iowa JR
Caleb Wilson UCLA RS JR
CJ Conrad Kentucky
Tommy Sweeney Boston College RS
Drew Sample Washington RS
Josh Oliver San Jose State
Dax Raymond Utah State RS JR
Hale Henteges Alabama
Alize Mack Notre Dame
Trevon Wesco West Virginia RS
Zander Neuville Wisconsin RS
Andrew Beck Texas
Foster Moreau LSU
Ian Bunting Cal

I would have a hard time taking him over any of these guys, sure some in the later rounds are basically just a blocker but that is a very valuable thing in the NFL and I like blocking TEs.  But in terms of the top 5-6 guys no way in hell I take Knox over any of them regardless of his combine performance.  Josh Oliver is a freak show athlete not Dawson Knox.  Even Dax Raymond that kid can play, block and was more productive as a pass catcher and route runner, Dax looks the part Dawson I think did not this season that often.  

Albert O is massively overrated. Dude’s production is inflated due to breakdowns in coverage running nothing but vertical routes. Watched him when he was handled in coverage & he struggled way more than I liked. Too stiff for my liking too.

@Ozzy Evan Engram didn't really play TE at Ole Miss, he mostly played slot WR which is the over-inflated position in that offense that takes away touches from guys like Knox and Metcalf. That isn't a valid comparison. 

The only guy on your list that is legitimately better than Dawson Knox is Noah Fant. Mack, Sternberger, and Okwuegbunam are all basically on a similar level. The rest aren't on the same level. 

Knox is a better athlete than Josh Oliver. He's shown that on the field and will confirm it in testing. He's also not a bad blocker. He isn't as good in that area compared to someone like Foster Moreau, but he's still just as good, if not better, as a blocker than some of the guys on your list there. And, of course someone like Dax Raymond "looks the part". He's 6 years removed from high school, he's had more time to physically develop and is playing against "kids" who are 3 to 5 years younger than him. Regardless, someone else "looking the part" doesn't make Knox a bad prospect. You mentioned production, but I'll say it again, someone like Knox shouldn't be punished in an evaluation just because his OC doesn't use him the way he should. 

Also, no one is calling him an elite prospect. Calling him a 2nd round TE isn't proclaiming him to be elite. Don't get so caught up in a tight ends college production, evaluate the player instead.

18 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

@Ozzy Evan Engram didn't really play TE at Ole Miss, he mostly played slot WR which is the over-inflated position in that offense that takes away touches from guys like Knox and Metcalf. That isn't a valid comparison. 

The only guy on your list that is legitimately better than Dawson Knox is Noah Fant. Mack, Sternberger, and Okwuegbunam are all basically on a similar level. The rest aren't on the same level. 

Knox is a better athlete than Josh Oliver. He's shown that on the field and will confirm it in testing. He's also not a bad blocker. He isn't as good in that area compared to someone like Foster Moreau, but he's still just as good, if not better, as a blocker than some of the guys on your list there. And, of course someone like Dax Raymond "looks the part". He's 6 years removed from high school, he's had more time to physically develop and is playing against "kids" who are 3 to 5 years younger than him. Regardless, someone else "looking the part" doesn't make Knox a bad prospect. You mentioned production, but I'll say it again, someone like Knox shouldn't be punished in an evaluation just because his OC doesn't use him the way he should. 

Also, no one is calling him an elite prospect. Calling him a 2nd round TE isn't proclaiming him to be elite. Don't get so caught up in a tight ends college production, evaluate the player instead.

Knox played the same position Engram did, they split Knox out at times as well in the slot WR.  I never bought the fact of Engram being a WR, never thought of him as that regardless of how he played in college and that has been proven in the NFL, he is not a WR.  And sure early on Engram was not productive in that system either and that was a knock on him, but even so the kid flashed and made big plays, Knox makes little to no plays to suggest the type of athletic superiority you are claiming he has.  

And 2nd round pick as a TE is not elite?  How do you figure?  Go through the entire year and rank players according to which round you think they will be drafted in.  If you do that you will quickly realize a 2nd round pick is a very high pick compared to let us say the other options.  A 2nd rounder are guys who are usually on the fridge for being a 1st round pick.

Sternberger could run circles around Knox in terms of pure route running ability and hands.  Not to mention he made plays in the game and big plays in big games, unlike someone else oh but it was the system?  Maybe, maybe not.  Caleb Wilson as a pass catcher is wildly better and can really stretch the field, another TE I think is easily more athletic than Knox.  And Conrad is a blocking beast and is very physical, again a player I would call a top level athlete in terms of power and toughness, same can be said for Sweeney and he is a better pass catcher than Conrad.  And Drew Sample is another blocker who is really quite good and dominating at times.  If Knox was as athletic as you say, then where was it in the game, sure production does not mean everything but elite athletes show up and win one on one matchups.  Where did Knox show up in a big time ball game against big time competition?  To me he has been disappointing as a prospect so far in his career thus odd he is coming out early but maybe it is just to get out of Dodge...

Have you seen Josh Oliver play?  He is a prototype guy, walk off the bus impressive even before he steps onto the field.  The guy is an adonis and to say Dawson Knox is a better athlete, that I do not see.  Sure Knox might run faster but he is also smaller and carries less muscle around so I hope you are kind of fast because Oliver is just flat out big and super athletic for his size.  

8688356.jpg

Maybe I am wrong I just never saw it on the field, Dawson Knox being this great TE prospect, and again yes a 2nd round pick should be a damn good player if you draft someone in the 2nd round.  If this guy is a 2nd or 3rd round pick then yeah he should be this top 5-7 rated overall TE in the entire group, and I just do not see that with him.

57 minutes ago, ClutchDJ said:

Albert O is massively overrated. Dude’s production is inflated due to breakdowns in coverage running nothing but vertical routes. Watched him when he was handled in coverage & he struggled way more than I liked. Too stiff for my liking too.

Sure if you do not like massive long pass catching TEs who can stretch the field, sure he is overrated.  I just think he has tons of potential and upside as a pass catching talent, the kid is huge and hard to handle, also was clearly not in the best system in the world in terms of pro TE development yet he still made plays regardless of the system or the plays called.  Did not quite develop as I would of thought after last year as a RS FR prospect but kid has a lot of ability I feel.  

13 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Knox played the same position Engram did, they split Knox out at times as well in the slot WR.  I never bought the fact of Engram being a WR, never thought of him as that regardless of how he played in college and that has been proven in the NFL, he is not a WR.  And sure early on Engram was not productive in that system either and that was a knock on him, but even so the kid flashed and made big plays, Knox makes little to no plays to suggest the type of athletic superiority you are claiming he has.  

And 2nd round pick as a TE is not elite?  How do you figure?  Go through the entire year and rank players according to which round you think they will be drafted in.  If you do that you will quickly realize a 2nd round pick is a very high pick compared to let us say the other options.  A 2nd rounder are guys who are usually on the fridge for being a 1st round pick.

Sternberger could run circles around Knox in terms of pure route running ability and hands.  Not to mention he made plays in the game and big plays in big games, unlike someone else oh but it was the system?  Maybe, maybe not.  Caleb Wilson as a pass catcher is wildly better and can really stretch the field, another TE I think is easily more athletic than Knox.  And Conrad is a blocking beast and is very physical, again a player I would call a top level athlete in terms of power and toughness, same can be said for Sweeney and he is a better pass catcher than Conrad.  And Drew Sample is another blocker who is really quite good and dominating at times.  If Knox was as athletic as you say, then where was it in the game, sure production does not mean everything but elite athletes show up and win one on one matchups.  Where did Knox show up in a big time ball game against big time competition?  To me he has been disappointing as a prospect so far in his career thus odd he is coming out early but maybe it is just to get out of Dodge...

Have you seen Josh Oliver play?  He is a prototype guy, walk off the bus impressive even before he steps onto the field.  The guy is an adonis and to say Dawson Knox is a better athlete, that I do not see.  Sure Knox might run faster but he is also smaller and carries less muscle around so I hope you are kind of fast because Oliver is just flat out big and super athletic for his size.  

8688356.jpg

Maybe I am wrong I just never saw it on the field, Dawson Knox being this great TE prospect, and again yes a 2nd round pick should be a damn good player if you draft someone in the 2nd round.  If this guy is a 2nd or 3rd round pick then yeah he should be this top 5-7 rated overall TE in the entire group, and I just do not see that with him.

Sure if you do not like massive long pass catching TEs who can stretch the field, sure he is overrated.  I just think he has tons of potential and upside as a pass catching talent, the kid is huge and hard to handle, also was clearly not in the best system in the world in terms of pro TE development yet he still made plays regardless of the system or the plays called.  Did not quite develop as I would of thought after last year as a RS FR prospect but kid has a lot of ability I feel.  

There’s a difference between “stretching the field” & “broken coverage when no one is within 10-15 yards of him”. He’s the latter.

12 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Early Bowl Season Standouts:

*Xavier Ubosi RS SR WR UAB:
Super impressive bowl game by him, what a showing.  Displayed some big time speed in the open field, is a well built WR with great hands to match.  Just dominated that game and was almost unstoppable out there.  Really strong looking athlete and could be a big time riser come draft time, especially if he showcases that burner speed he seems to have.  Sure his route running at times was not shown because they were just go routes but hard to knock it when it works.  Really has had a standout year for him and again no doubt must keep an eye on him as a player.  

He'll be at the shrine game working against some good DB's. I know this senior class isn't supposed to be anything special, but I'm really looking forward to the NFLPA Game, Shrine Game, and Senior Bowl.

9 hours ago, Jeezla said:

He'll be at the shrine game working against some good DB's. I know this senior class isn't supposed to be anything special, but I'm really looking forward to the NFLPA Game, Shrine Game, and Senior Bowl.

Almost every Senior class is nothing amazing because all the underclassmen come out who are good every year and it gets more and more each year.  This SR group is not bad, a few positions have top players at them and they are seniors.  A lot of the DT talent are juniors same with ILB and TE, but I think it is a decent enough SR group.  Talents like Deandre Baker, Josh Allen, Zach Allen, Christian Wilkins and Jaylon Ferguson are pretty rare to have in a SR class I feel.

QB
Will Grier West Virginia
Ryan Finley NC State
Clayton Thorson Northwestern
Drew Lock Missouri
Gardner Minshew Washington State
Jake Browning Washington

RB
Bryce Love Stanford
Myles Gaskin Washington
Karan Higdon Michigan
Damien Harris Alabama