2019 NFL Draft 7 Round ranking (+ Weekly Prospect Standouts)

Ozzy

13 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Jesus Christ, what is your deal?  I wasn't even talking to you. I wish there was an ignore feature on this board. Second of all, If you did MORE digging, you would know that Larry Johnson Sr. doesn't start frosh over upper classmen regardless of how talented they are Adolphus Washington/Steve Miller started over Joey Bosa although he played a lot, which is another failure on your part, third Tim Williams???? Tim Williams is 6'3 240, has a funny build, has short arms, terrible against the run and has character issues, Chase Young is 6'5 265 chiseled out of granite, an athletic freak and has a super squaky clean character, the worst you will hear about him is that he is up too long playing Fortnite so again, help me understand the correlation between those two players, another failure.  Who cares about you "vibe", both of those players were unicorns on their team of course they played extensively, neither team had the DL depth tOSU has from top to bottom now so Young didn't have to play as much, he wasn't stealing reps from Tyquan Lewis, Sam Hubbard, Jaylin Holmes and Nick Bosa, all 4 of those guys are DEs. Geez.....before jump off the top rope, make sure its a soft landing below. 

If you like Kaindoh and Espenesa, good for you. Good day, Im on my way to find the ignore poster button.

You reply with attitude guess what you might get back.  I did create this thread so yeah I just might read what is said it in, and yes quoting me in a comment I made, pretty sure that is talking to and directing it towards me.  Make declarations as if you know something no one else knows, great, well it is odd when, like Shylo3716 said if same comments have been made during games already by announcers, it is not exactly a declaration of "hear it here first" then.  

But you can ignore me go ahead, all I know is that you seem to find issues with things I say often.  That is fine, but do not expect me to just say ok you are correct and never reply back.  

Here are some players who are Graduate Transfers outside of the few I already know about, all will be their last season on the field.

Derrek Thomas CB Baylor from Temple - Love his length at corner, is a late round prospect will see but could have a big year this season, showed flashes last year of being a solid strong corner.

*Nick Linder C Indiana from Miami FL - Really interested in how he plays, was a nasty run blocker at Miami as a young player, should do well on Indiana.  

*Jon Hilliman RB Rutgers from Boston College - Is a powerful RB and will get a lot of time at Rutgers next year, similar role to Gus Edwards I feel and could have a nice season like he did.

*Mavin Saunders TE Kansas from Florida State - Never was able to do much at Florida State, nice size but has to be more productive of course and never could beat out Izzo.  

*Travon McMillian RB Colorado from Virginia Tech - Was very good as a freshman, not so much recently but could get a new life in Colorado and a lot of carries.

*Brock Ruble OT Toledo from Florida State - Had a very bad year last season I thought, good for him to get a new start, is a huge kid but has a lot to improve on.  

*Jalan McClendon QB Baylor from NC State - Fine looking athlete, nice to get a chance to play and could maybe be the starter, got to love his size and athletic ability.

*Dominique Heath WR App State from Kansas State - Super speed and dangerous return man but had a down year last season, could really rip it up on App State if given touches

*Alex Malzone QB Miami OH from Michigan - Only really did things in the Spring game, not really a prospect but will be interesting how he does on Miami OH.  

*Tre Watson LB Maryland from Illinois - Had some ok games on Illinois, could do pretty well on Maryland will see.  

-Dedrick Mills Garden City CC RB - Former Georgia Tech star and played JUCO last year, I hear that Nebraska gave him an offer.  Would be a great fit for him in that system and would be great for Nebraska to get a power running back like him as well.  Will see where he ends up going.

-Shannon Brooks RB SR Minnesota - Got injured and will be out for the 2018 season, was a fringe prospect at best and has gone down hill each year with the injuries he has had.  I assume he will redshirt and be back again, liked the toughness he shows but does not seem to be able to stay healthy.

-Duke Catalon RB RS SR Houston - Showed flashes of great speed at times but I guess he quit football

Some other players who are going to transfer to another school, will see where it ends up being.  

Nick Harvey CB Texas A&M

Terrence Williams RB Baylor

Winston Dimel FB Kansas State

Reggie Hemphill-Mapps WR Texas

CJ Fuller RB Clemson

JJ Consentino QB Florida State

Jeff George Jr QB Illinois

Jeremy Smith RB Louisville

CJ Sanders WR Notre Dame

Rashad Still WR Minnesota

Manny Bowen LB Penn State (was kicked off the team, not sure if he can get back on it or not)

Torrance Gibson former big time recruit for Ohio State, then left there and went to Cincinnati then a JUCO school.  Now I guess he is going to try it with the Edmonton Eskimos so college is done for him.  Really wish he would have just accepted WR instead of insisting he was going to play QB, kid could be a fine WR I think but obviously has a long ways to go and has done little to nothing on whatever field he has been on outside of that one solid Spring Game showing a few years ago.  

Really interested to see how Terrell Lewis and Anfernee Jennings do on Alabama at OLB this year, Jennings was great especially late last season before he got injured.  And Lewis has a ton of upside, could easily be a 1st round pick with his size and athletic ability but needs to have a great season and not get hurt again.  

Deondre Francois already started out rough, getting in trouble with the law and that is not good.  Really liked him as a FR but will be very curious how he is coming off the injury this year, 

Good sign for guys like Hunter Renfrow and Mike Dudek.  Be a good solid route runner in the slot and teams will want and draft you potentially.  Even Austin Proehl was drafted and he missed six games this past year, but is a solid route runner with good hands and could easily play the slot despite never really having a great year in college.  Will see if they can have big years and Dudek for sure especially with what he did in 2014 as a freshman, showed that same intensity and energy at times last year.  

6 hours ago, Danger said:

He's gone.

To where?  Was a decent prospect I thought athletically and at times flashed some potential.  Granted was a lot better as a sophomore than this past year as a JR.  And sure hope Cam Brown can play better than he did last year as well, he has tons of athletic potential and upside but still has a ways to go in terms of tackling and taking on blocks.  

Just now, Ozzy said:

To where?  Was a decent prospect I thought athletically and at times flashed some potential.  Granted was a lot better as a sophomore than this past year as a JR.  And sure hope Cam Brown can play better than he did last year as well, he has tons of athletic potential and upside but still has a ways to go in terms of tackling and taking on blocks.  

He was kicked off the team for good for violating team rules.

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/football/article_4feb3758-ea98-11e7-8c1c-fb2eb8e5644e.html

Manny Bowen's career with Penn State came to an end on Tuesday as the team confirmed he is no longer a part of the program.

Bowen hadn't played since the Michigan State game in Week 10, and coach James Franklin had already said he would not play in the Fiesta Bowl, but his absence will now affect the future of Penn State's linebacker depth.

But off the field issues that kept him out of the Rose Bowl a season ago, and the final four games of this year, will now end his tenure.

Matt Millen's way to early 2019 mock draft 

1. New York Jets - Nick Bosa - Edge

2. Cincinnati Bengals - Justin Herbert - QB

3. Chicago Bears - Ed Oliver - DL

4. Miami Dolphins - Drew Lock - QB

5. Washington Redskins - AJ Brown - WR

6. Buffalo Bills - Jonah Williams - OT

7. Arizona Cardinals - Trey Adams - OT

8. Cleveland Browns - Rashad Gary - DL

9. Indianapolis Colts - Greg Little - OT

10. Baltimore Ravens - Greedy Williams - CB

11. Tennessee Titans - Dexter Lawrence - DL

12. Detroit Lions - Clelin Ferrell - DL

13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Mitch Hyatt - OT

14. New York Giants - Clayton Thorson - QB

15. Carolina Panthers - Deandre Baker - CB

16. Kansas City Chiefs - Joe Jackson - Edge

17. Los Angeles Chargers - Shea Patterson - QB 

18. Seattle Seahawks - Michael Jackson - CB

19. Dallas Cowboys - Collin Johnson - WR

20. Denver Broncos - Josh Allen - LB

21. Atlanta Falcons - Jeffrey Simmons - DL

22. Jacksonville Jaguars - Nick Fitzgerald - QB 

23. Houston Texans - Sam Beal - CB

24. Oakland Raiders - Deebo Samuel 

25. Green Bay Packers - Terrell Lewis - Edge

26. Green Bay Packers - Ahmmon Richards - WR

27. Los Angeles Rams - Austin Bryant - DL 

28. Pittsburgh Steelers - Christian Miller - Edge 

29. San Francisco 49ers - Montze Sweat - Edge 

30. Minnesota Vikings - Christian Wilikins - DL 

31. Philadelphia Eagles - Michael Deiter - OT 

32. New England Patriots - Ryan Finley - QB 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

He was kicked off the team for good for violating team rules.

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/football/article_4feb3758-ea98-11e7-8c1c-fb2eb8e5644e.html

I am aware he was kicked off the team, I just assumed he transferred to another school.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Penn State will have a very deep DE rotation this year.  It'll be interesting to see how much time Miller gets, despite his talents.

Ryan Buchholz is a talented looking prospect but Miller by far is the best one on the team I feel based on what was shown last year.  Yetur Gross-Matos also has some ability and length as well but like Buchholz needs to be more consistent like Miller was last year.  As far as depth, sure it is ok but nothing compared to the likes of say Clemson, Ohio State or Michigan with straight depth and talent on the DL.  But sure some guys will emerge this year...