Brady's Alleged 2016 Concussion

cddolphin

I don't see how Brady or the Patriots have done anything to earn anyone's trust in recent years.  Their former players have even come out and said they cheat on injury reports.  Not that you really needed these admissions if you'd been paying attention to their injury reports since Belichick arrived. 

1 hour ago, Revel8 said:

I don't see how Brady or the Patriots have done anything to earn anyone's trust in recent years.  Their former players have even come out and said they cheat on injury reports.  Not that you really needed these admissions if you'd been paying attention to their injury reports since Belichick arrived. 

Who cares if you or anyone else trusts them. I am sure BB stays up at night because of it.  And please I would like quotes from players saying the team "cheats" on injuriy reports . 

19 minutes ago, patman said:

Who cares if you or anyone else trusts them. I am sure BB stays up at night because of it.  And please I would like quotes from players saying the team "cheats" on injuriy reports . 

Another Spygate? Former Patriots say team is cheating injury reports

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/another-spygate-former-patriots-say-belichick-is-cheating-injury-reports-032014

12 minutes ago, Revel8 said:

Like every team/player doesn't lie about injuries. Seahawks have done it and so has every team at one point in a season.

I mean the saints literally misdiagnosed a bruise for a bone fracture. Injuries are a fickle thing and not every team is gonna get them right/be 100% accurate.

On 8/20/2017 at 4:14 PM, Starless said:

It remains baffling to me that this is being discussed in the terms it is. 

Then again, I'm really not, because many people will take any opportunity to trash the Patriots.

The is the sort of thing that makes Patriots fans feel validated when they say the infractions they had were over small matters that they got hammered for because they are the Patriots despite many other teams practicing it 

On 8/20/2017 at 4:37 PM, OleXmad said:

Like every team/player doesn't lie about injuries. Seahawks have done it and so has every team at one point in a season.

I mean the saints literally misdiagnosed a bruise for a bone fracture. Injuries are a fickle thing and not every team is gonna get them right/be 100% accurate.

Not to the level of the Patriots over the past 15 years.  This should be common knowledge by now, that is, if you paid attention.

23 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

Predictions are often wrong though, In a decade when Bellicheck and Brady are both gone I doubt the patriots will still be the best at "cheating". 

On 8/10/2017 at 2:47 PM, cddolphin said:

The word concussion is never used (I'm sure his lawyers had a say in that decision). But if you're a young athlete, and you read this on the TB12 website:

"Brain exercise is a critical component of our TB12 method for achieving and sustaining peak performance. Our TB12 BrainHQ program was developed by world class neuroscientists and has been proven to enhance performance, build resilience, and support recovery.  These exercises help improve memory, sharpen attention, and accelerate visual and auditory processing — boosting performance on the field and in everyday life."

What do you take away from that?

What exactly are customers supposed to be "building resilience" to? "Support recovery".. recovery from what brain-related problems exactly?

Brain Food: the effects of nutrients on brain function

Exercise, Nutrition, and the Brain

Are concussions the only brain related problem that exists?

"Improve memory, sharpen attention, etc."

Seems to me he's focusing mainly on cognitive ability.

Archived