Moretti's post free agency mock

moretti19

8 hours ago, Joe said:

Mike Wallace is going to Philly also though this was posted before that happened.

Berrios does not have the speed we need at the WR position. The biggest knock on our current group is the lack of speed. Same thing for our DB's and you've got guys that can't run a 4.4 40 time. I like the direction you took here, but I guess I'd go with a similar plan, but with different players.

50/50 on free agents isn't bad lol, I disagree, I don't look so much at 40s to determine speed. If you watch Berrios the guy can work zone defenses over and makes very quick moves up field. We don't need every receiver to be able to stretch the field, I think Graham out there is going to help free up a lot of people also.

12 hours ago, moretti19 said:

50/50 on free agents isn't bad lol, I disagree, I don't look so much at 40s to determine speed. If you watch Berrios the guy can work zone defenses over and makes very quick moves up field. We don't need every receiver to be able to stretch the field, I think Graham out there is going to help free up a lot of people also.

Berrios is a slot guy at the next level. We've got those in spades. We need a taller, speedier guy outside the hash marks...

On 3/23/2018 at 7:29 AM, Golfman said:

. I like very player he selected with the exception of the punter as we seem to have that position solved. Makes me nervous taking a Florida punter to come to Green Bay too. 

Justin Vogel grew up in Florida and went to Miami.  Punters will follow the money.

Love the first four picks, don't know if it can happen that way though.

Archived