WE TRADED FOR JPP!!

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yea I really like Derwin James but Saquan would be awesome if he was there or Nelson...     What if Chubb is still there at 7 would we take him?  What if Saquan and Nelson are gone and there is Chubb just sitting there?

I (now) think we'll go BPA again. If Chubb is there, he'll be a Buccaneer.

Tamps new defense of front 7!

DE Jason Pierre-Paul
DE Vinny Curry
3T Gerald McCoy
NT Beau Allen
MLB Kwon Alexander
WLB Lavonte David
SLB Kendell Beckwith

With Spence, Gholston, and Urein

I think we have made big upgrades to this group! I can't wait for the draft now!

3 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Lol... lots of possibilities.    I kinda want Derwin James over Minkah.   I dunno about Ward but it seems he could be the pick because I feel we are going to need a CB more than a Safety.  I am not sure how Minkah would fit at CB i don't think he can be a guy that could play outside IMO.

Minkah is a great prospect but James is on his level as well. James will be a much better pro than college player. FSU defense was a mess and he still happened to produce. Minkah was on a star studed team on defense so its a lot easier to shine. Not taking away from his ball skills and coverage ability. He’s great but what james did is going under the radar because of the team he played for. 

I like Ward a lot but I’m not sure Bucs take him. It would make sense seeing that this Grimes last year and we have no idea what we are getting from V3. I’d strongly consider him as well. 

10 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yea I really like Derwin James but Saquan would be awesome if he was there or Nelson...     What if Chubb is still there at 7 would we take him?  What if Saquan and Nelson are gone and there is Chubb just sitting there?

Barkley, Nelson, James, or Chubb either way Bucs come away winners on draft day. Chubb would probably be a third DE sharing snaps with Curry like Barnett did in PHI. The other 3 are impact day starters. Personally I want James because I’m tired of watching Conte/Tandy. Another rangy athletic safety to pair up with Evans? the ability to disguise coverages is going be LIGHT work.

Just now, indifference said:

Barkley, Nelson, James, or Chubb either way Bucs come away winners on draft day. Chubb would probably be a third DE sharing snaps with Curry like Barnett did in PHI. The other 3 are impact day starters. Personally I want James because I’m tired of watching Conte/Tandy. Another rangy athletic safety to pair up with Evans? the ability to disguise coverages is going be LIGHT work.

*cough* Minkah *cough*

5 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Nelson or Barkley, good chance Barkley has the best chance to fall out of the 2.  I doubt Barkley is in play at 2 now.

I think Barkley will make it to 7. Mostly because of QB need influx and RB just is not valued as it used to be. 

Archived