WE TRADED FOR JPP!!

bucsfan333

Awful Bucs trivia,  the list of dlinemen since the GMC draft, in no particular order and off the top of my head

Kyle Moore

Adrian Clayborn

DaQuan Bowers

Noah Spence

Stevie T

Am I missing anyone?  And the team has been 4-3 the entire tenure.  Somehow, some way I dont want them waiting till day 3 to add to the dline.

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Forgot Gholston. And the guy that went to the Lions.

Thank you Akeem Spence.  I think the Eagles had 4 1st rounders on the team this past year.  Counting Chris Long even though he wasn't drafted by them.  The team needs to get back to controlling the LOS on defense.  More draft picks are needed and of course better selections.

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Thank you Akeem Spence.  I think the Eagles had 4 1st rounders on the team this past year.  Counting Chris Long even though he wasn't drafted by them.  The team needs to get back to controlling the LOS on defense.  More draft picks are needed and of course better selections.

Spence. Ugh. I drew a total blank.

Great trade. No issue with it at all. Our front 7 is stacked, then think of Spence, Gohlston and Unrein as reserves. The fact that our DBs aren’t as strong doesn’t worry me. If you get to the QB with a strong front 7 and stop the run, the DB deficiencies can be covered up. Just look at the Panthers. However, Grimes is still pretty damn good and Evans is a heck of a cover guy. Pretty sure INTs will be that much easier for them this year.

I want Barkley or Nelson, but if they are gone and Derwin James is there at 7 we should just take him. I don’t want the 49ers drafting him at 9. Imagine our secondary with James and our front 7. Absolutely dirty. Defense should be night and day this season.

Round 2 will be a RB and we’ll probably draft another RB in the 5th or so.

14 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Great trade. No issue with it at all. Our front 7 is stacked, then think of Spence, Gohlston and Unrein as reserves. The fact that our DBs aren’t as strong doesn’t worry me. If you get to the QB with a strong front 7 and stop the run, the DB deficiencies can be covered up. Just look at the Panthers. However, Grimes is still pretty damn good and Evans is a heck of a cover guy. Pretty sure INTs will be that much easier for them this year.

I want Barkley or Nelson, but if they are gone and Derwin James is there at 7 we should just take him. I don’t want the 49ers drafting him at 9. Imagine our secondary with James and our front 7. Absolutely dirty. Defense should be night and day this season.

Round 2 will be a RB and we’ll probably draft another RB in the 5th or so.

I honestly want us to trade down now but i wouldnt mind Derwin at 7 if the big 3 are gone

(pipe dream alert* what if Chubb still falls to us at 7 .... i can dream right)

but i rather us trade down now and grab some extra 3rds maybe a 2nd 

i could see Derwin falling out of the top 10

we could target Denzel ward in a trade down or Davenport

Derwin would be good though because he could play in the slot on  Nickle downs and be a real enforcer

16 hours ago, deuces22wild said:

We need a running back in the worst way now but if we didn’t I would have liked CB/S in the first two rounds after these moves recent. Hyde or Crowell look even nicer right about now lol. DB/RB should be the first two picks.

Isn't Murry still available? I wouldn't mind taking him

7 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

He's washed up. He can't stay healthy and his production dropped off a cliff last year...

We need to upgrade via the draft...

We're also the closest to the salary cap we've been in years. It might be time to put the checkbook away.

Archived