3/22 Where is Tombert?

jebrick

Doesn't appear Steelers head honchos are at Texas nor Maryland pro days, so Malik Jefferson and DJ Moore move down the list.

Also, the talk of having dinner with Guice the night before LSU pro day would seem to make it unlikely Tombert will be on hand in Boise the same day for the Pro Day of Leighton Vander Esch.

2 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Doesn't appear Steelers head honchos are at Texas nor Maryland pro days, so Malik Jefferson and DJ Moore move down the list.

Also, the talk of having dinner with Guice the night before LSU pro day would seem to make it unlikely Tombert will be on hand in Boise the same day for the Pro Day of Leighton Vander Esch.

Any word on Harrison and Evans 40 yard times?

On 3/26/2018 at 10:46 PM, Blitzburgh said:

I just don’t think a RB is worth a 1st.  For the same reason Bell isn’t worth what he wants for $.  Give me Sony Michel in the 2nd at most or Guice in the 2nd if he falls for some reason. 

Other than that I look for Chubbs, Johnson, Jones II, or Penny in the third.

This sounds great on paper, right? Problem is it just doesn't work that way in real life.

Michel won't be there in the second. If you want Jones II you'd have to take him in the first. Chubb you'd have to pick in the 2nd rd. Penny won't be there in the third. There's other teams drafting out there the best players for their franchise. If you want one of these guys, you'll have to reach.

What I think is funny about this RB debate was you got people pounding the table for RB last year, right? You draft Conner a solid player in the 3rd rd - a reach. He doesn't play at all and here we are pounding the table for RB again. You have Bell. And now Conner. Are you worried about no Le'Veon Bell? 

You either overpay Bell. You tag him again. Or draft a RB next year to go with James Conner. As your thunder and find yourself a lightning. You don't need three RBs.

Belichick is out here taking RBs no one wants and you clowns want to waste top picks on RB every year in a passing league. WAKE UP

Archived