Cowboys sign WR Deonte Thompson

textaz03

Ok here is a quote from Todd Archer on ESPN

The Cowboys has interest in Sammy Watkins, who caught 39 passes for 593 yards and eight touchdowns last season, but he received $16 million per year from Kansas City. Deonte Thompson, who signed a one-year deal worth $2.5 million with the Cowboys, has 38 catches for 555 yards and two scores last season.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Farcher_todd.png&w=80&h=80&scale=cropTodd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

2 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Ok here is a quote from Todd Archer on ESPN

The Cowboys has interest in Sammy Watkins, who caught 39 passes for 593 yards and eight touchdowns last season, but he received $16 million per year from Kansas City. Deonte Thompson, who signed a one-year deal worth $2.5 million with the Cowboys, has 38 catches for 555 yards and two scores last season.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Farcher_todd.png&w=80&h=80&scale=cropTodd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

There's no denying that Watkins got quite overpaid, but to compare them statistically is asinine. Doesn't tell the tale of the tape.

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Brice Butler was your best WR last year if you ask me. Despite his limited statistical output. 

Lmao yeah right. There is a reason why he remains unsigned when teams where handing out big money to WR’s earlier this week. 

Just now, textaz03 said:

Lmao yeah right. There is a reason why he remains unsigned when teams where handing out big money to WR’s earlier this week. 

Didn't see all the Cowboys games, but whenever I did, he was the only person who was catching a pass downfield, not just some slant or dump off.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Didn't see all the Cowboys games, but whenever I did, he was the only person who was catching a pass downfield, not just some slant or dump off.

Meh, that's about all he could do. Height/weight/speed guy, but he's never accumulated more than like 400 yards at any level in a season including college (IIRC)

Archived