CB Tramon Williams returning to GB - 2yr deal

deltarich87

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

I'm willing to ignore it considering the situations he was in. Hayward and Hyde showed that, once you get out of Capers' garbage system, you can thrive. Then, he went to the Browns, where every DB goes to die. 

Pettine, unlike Capers, seems like the type that will fit his players and not go 100% based on his scheme. I'm willing to give it a shot and see if Tramon's got magic left. There's no harm in this signing whatsoever.

I think he's got a bit left to give. If anything he'll be a good influence on our rookie and second year db's and a nice rotational addition. 

Woodson, Al Harris, Collins, Williams, Bigby. Everytime the ball was thrown in the air I always felt confident that we would nab an interception. That group was elite and continued to do so when Shields came along. I loved that defence.

49 minutes ago, SSG said:

Yuck. Hopefully we’re playing a lot of off man coverage this year because Tranon Williams isn’t a press man CB. It’s like we’re ignoring 2 of his last 3 years of football for no other reason than he’s a past Packer.

Can you think of a better reason? :)

Dont answer (!) I know the answer - just kidding with ya!

Archived