CB Tramon Williams returning to GB - 2yr deal

deltarich87

• 2 weeks later...

Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson comments on Tramon

“If we can find a solid No. 2 corner to make it kind of difficult for a quarterback to pick and choose which side he wants to go on, then that would make not only me but the defense a lot better,” Peterson said, via ESPN.com. So, I feel if we get us a solid No. 2 corner like we did in Tramon, because he played solid for us the last eight games, then we can be very, very dangerous and also present more opportunities for me.”

Maybe the Packers can ease his mind and work towards a re-union with Tramon in Titletown. :)

35 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson comments on Tramon

“If we can find a solid No. 2 corner to make it kind of difficult for a quarterback to pick and choose which side he wants to go on, then that would make not only me but the defense a lot better,” Peterson said, via ESPN.com. So, I feel if we get us a solid No. 2 corner like we did in Tramon, because he played solid for us the last eight games, then we can be very, very dangerous and also present more opportunities for me.”

Maybe the Packers can ease his mind and work towards a re-union with Tramon in Titletown. :)

Only played well the last 8 games though... Lol

That's because the Cards were intent on giving Justin Bethel a chance and started him over Tramon for the first half of the season

http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-events/article-2/Tramon-Williams-New-Role-Is-As-Starter/6df6c410-174a-40a1-afcc-b03facbb2725

"Williams is a starter now. Bethel’s struggles all but forced a change, so after six games Williams found himself paired with Peterson"

23 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

That's because the Cards were intent on giving Justin Bethel a chance and started him over Tramon for the first half of the season

http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-events/article-2/Tramon-Williams-New-Role-Is-As-Starter/6df6c410-174a-40a1-afcc-b03facbb2725

"Williams is a starter now. Bethel’s struggles all but forced a change, so after six games Williams found himself paired with Peterson"

I was joking but yeah I remember reading about that from a cards fan but totally forgot. Thanks

Archived