Eagles Sign WR Mike Wallace, 1 year, 2.5M w/ Incentives up to 4M

WeaponX

"Wallace is one of 10 active NFL players with 8,000 career receiving yards and 500 career receptions, joining DeSean Jackson, Antonio Brown, Larry Fitzgerald, Antonio Gates, A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall, Demaryius Thomas and Jason Witten. The 31-year-old wideout is the only active player to produce 500 receptions and 50 receiving touchdowns while averaging 15.0 yards per reception"

Credit and quoted from 247sports

On 3/25/2018 at 10:36 AM, Jroc04 said:

I seen something on social media that the Eagles essentially traded Torey Smith for Wallace, Worley and 2M in cap space. 

Good lord, Howie. 

That is unreal.

Like this move. I think Hollins will be a strong player, but nice to grab another vet on a 1-year deal. 

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Isn't that just a way to guarantee him extra money without it effecting his overall cap number? Bet that type language occurs a lot in contracts.

Absurd easily reachable incentives.

7 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Isn't that just a way to guarantee him extra money without it effecting his overall cap number? Bet that type language occurs a lot in contracts.

Absurd easily reachable incentives.

I'm sure it is, but they could have made it benefit the team too, come to off-season workout.  

Archived