Carl Lawson Endorsement

MrCincinnati

43 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

I figure I should ask now, what is BBP?

Bengals Beat Podcast.  The two beat writers from the Cincy Enquirer have a podcast that's 1/week in the offseason, and i believe 2/week during the season.

6 hours ago, theJ said:

Bengals Beat Podcast.  The two beat writers from the Cincy Enquirer have a podcast that's 1/week in the offseason, and i believe 2/week during the season.

Can I listen to there podcast on my google home device?

1 hour ago, MrCincinnati said:

Can I listen to there podcast on my google home device?

I'm not sure what a Google home device is, but you just need a podcatcher of some sort. Or the Cincy enquirer Bengals app or whatever it's called. 

1 minute ago, theJ said:

I'm not sure what a Google home device is, but you just need a podcatcher of some sort. Or the Cincy enquirer Bengals app or whatever it's called. 

Oh I see. It's just a smart speaker or something. If you are pairing that to your phone, you can download them on your phone and listen to them there. 

7 minutes ago, theJ said:

Oh I see. It's just a smart speaker or something. If you are pairing that to your phone, you can download them on your phone and listen to them there. 

I shouldn't of asked, because I could of just found out myself. Iol

It will play that podcast on there btw, so I'm about to listen to it while I go to sleep.

I know some podcasts as well as radio stations won't play on there, but its a pretty neat device if your not around your computer.

Archived