2017 College Football / Scouting

rickyt31

3 hours ago, CalhounLambeau said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13RgfxMu4CW0NKMZebZ88cgg7b7MlszjfzXxEeId7Y34/edit?usp=sharing

My 2018 NFL Draft Database. 

Over 1,000 players. Player name links to college player page. Height/Weight links to NFLDraftScout prospect page. Report links to my Word Document background and eventual evaluation. 

Follow me on Twitter @CalhounLambeau

If you have questions/additions/suggestions/etc PM me.

Thanks!

Good looks 

On 9/30/2017 at 3:15 PM, Akomplice said:

With the way the QB's have been playing, I'm all for drafting Barkley with our pick and trading back up if needed to Jackson/Rudolph. Totally revamp this offense and bring it into the 21st century.

I totally agree, but I'd take Mayfield instead.

I'm starting to get the feeling we could very well end up 4-12 or 5-11 and miss out on Rosen and Darnold but that's okay to me Mayfield, Rudolph, Jackson, and Allen all look like they have upside to be good QBs(albeit some risk).

11 hours ago, Dr.O said:

I'm starting to get the feeling we could very well end up 4-12 or 5-11 and miss out on Rosen and Darnold but that's okay to me Mayfield, Rudolph, Jackson, and Allen all look like they have upside to be good QBs(albeit some risk).

Darnold won't declare. In all likelihood we will miss out on Rosen. Rudolph/Mayfield will be in discussion, but honestly the QB who fits our offense best is Luke Falk. 

We are out of the Darnold/Rosen sweepsteakes it seems. That really sucks, Mac better land the right guy since we will be getting the #3/#4 QB

i didn’t watch the game but from the highlights etc I saw it was ironic that McCown was doing everything he could to lose the game for us. 

Yeah I don't see the Mayfield hype at all, excellent college QB but in the NFL he looks the part of Manziel 2.0 who was inexplicably a first round pick.

Then again with how these QB's are playing right now, it's hard to fall in love with any of them.

Mayfield is a head case like Manziel as well. One of the cockiest college players in the last decade. I want nothing to do with him. The way the college season has gone, the only QB that looks better than Hack is Rosen, and I think we're now out of the race for the #1 pick. Go LT, RB or WR.

And not for nothing...I'll take wins now that our changing the perception of this franchise where we can actually attract FAs to come here rather than go 1-15 just for a QB who will be surrounded by the same team we are praying will over achieve again. The future looks brighter...but we HAVE to figure out the QB situation moving forward. 

It’s still too early to gauge much. The defense looks better. But we beat the Dolphins who are a dumpster fire and we beat Jax by the skin on our teeth. 

still think they need to get Petty/Hack time. Figuring out the QB situation is infinitely more valuable than landing 6 wins. 

14 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Eh Im not the biggest Baker Mayfield fan. Kid is small too. Will watch more film.  

Please do. He's got the same frame as Russell Wilson, but stockier. He moves well in the pocket & has a rocket arm.

Archived