Sign in to follow this  
rickyt31

2017 College Football / Scouting

22 posts in this topic

Dr.O    3
7 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

After doing more research, Rosen is back to the top of my list. 

If I could do my board now  it would be Rosen, Allen, Darnold, Browning, Jackson

rickyt31    7
9 hours ago, Dr.O said:

If I could do my board now  it would be Rosen, Allen, Darnold, Browning, Jackson

I agree with this. I'm still keeping my eye on Faulk and Rudolph .People are really loving what they've seen from Jackson this offseason. Someone recently posted clips of him scanning the field while in the pocket last season. He might be the Wildcard of this draft if he can show his pocket/passing skills this year. 

GreenShore    0
2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Adding Deondre Francois to my list.

I like what I saw from him last year, I'm excited to see how he does in 2017.

rickyt31    7
2 hours ago, GreenShore said:

I like what I saw from him last year, I'm excited to see how he does in 2017.

Me too. I didn't know he was a redshirt. So I never brought him up. Toughest QB in this draft imo. He took a lot of shots and has a great attitude.

GreenShore    0
1 hour ago, rickyt31 said:

Me too. I didn't know he was a redshirt. So I never brought him up. Toughest QB in this draft imo. He took a lot of shots and has a great attitude.

The game against Miami was ridiculous. He was beaten down like a dog in the street the entire game and figured out how to put them in a position to ultimately win the game.

rickyt31    7
1 hour ago, GreenShore said:

The game against Miami was ridiculous. He was beaten down like a dog in the street the entire game and figured out how to put them in a position to ultimately win the game.

Exactly. Those are the things I look for in a QB. To be able to take hits and still throw with confidence. I've seen him make NFL throws.