2017 College Football / Scouting

rickyt31

Anybody see or know about Nic Shimonek, Texas Tech’s 6’3” senior QB?  He’s only a one year starter, but he’s averaging over 350 yds per game with a 70% completion rate with18 TD vs 4 Ints. None of his games are on Draftbreakdown.com yet. 

20 minutes ago, Rich51 said:

Anybody see or know about Nic Shimonek, Texas Tech’s 6’3” senior QB?  He’s only a one year starter, but he’s averaging over 350 yds per game with a 70% completion rate with18 TD vs 4 Ints. None of his games are on Draftbreakdown.com yet. 

That's the air raid...has NEVER translated to the NFL. There's a prospect from that school every year with insane stats. Would be a complete fish out of water in this offense.

47 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I’m really afraid this team is going to go after a QB just to “get a QB”

It won’t be as bad of a miss I guess since we won’t be getting one of the top guys but they can’t reach like they did with Hack

True. Still PLENTY of football left and we really have a tough road ahead. SF has played very decent, the giants well who knows, and a lot of the other teams at 2-4 are really better than we are. This will shape out a lot truer as the season goes on. I still dont see how we dont draft top 5 again. SF will likely be 1, but anything could change. From now until draft day, stocks will go up and down and there is always someone whose stock sky rockets. Time will soon tell. 

Could be because we’re playing at the same stadium on Sunday but  QB Eric Dungey led Syracuse over Clemson last week. They also have a 6’2” wr named Steve Ishmael that looks like he’s on his way to 100 receptions,

Miami is in 8th place nationally but I can’t think of anyone specifically.

AT  the end of last year Mike Mc Glinchey, the left Offensive tackle from Norte Dame was the best O lineman in the country, and this year he is even better. He will be a high first round pick.

Sam Darnold, has got the arm, but he has been a turnover machine this year. With all the talent & five star recruits on the USC roster they can't seem to win the big games, and this has been going on for years with them, ever since Pete Carroll left.

Our big need is QB, O line, RB, Look how Todd Gurlen, of the Rams, & Fournette of the Jags have turn their offensive team around.

On 10/23/2017 at 6:23 AM, doumeyer said:

AT  the end of last year Mike Mc Glinchey, the left Offensive tackle from Norte Dame was the best O lineman in the country, and this year he is even better. He will be a high first round pick.

Sam Darnold, has got the arm, but he has been a turnover machine this year. With all the talent & five star recruits on the USC roster they can't seem to win the big games, and this has been going on for years with them, ever since Pete Carroll left.

Our big need is QB, O line, RB, Look how Todd Gurlen, of the Rams, & Fournette of the Jags have turn their offensive team around.

Rams/Jags made sure to build their lines and get a great RB however.

I'd take this off-season and focus on the O-Line and run game if we can't find a QB(I'd do shameful things to get Jimmy G. in free agency)

6 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Rams/Jags made sure to build their lines and get a great RB however.

I'd take this off-season and focus on the O-Line and run game if we can't find a QB(I'd do shameful things to get Jimmy G. in free agency)

You  sure are right  don't put the  cart before the horse, build the O line than get the cast of characters, like we did with D'brickashsw Fergusion, & Nick Mangold.

Archived