SEA signs DT Tom Johnson 1 yr / 2.7M deal

Broncofan

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

Possibly the most bland name ever for an athlete? Has to be up there. 

Microcosm of our offseason. 

Can’t say I remember Tom Johnson from the 1st round of the 2013 draft but I trust he was in it.

43 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

What do you remember from the 06' draft? 

Mario Williams went #1, AND PROVED ALL OF THOSE GODDAM TITANS QB/SAINTS RB TRUTHERS WRONG BY TURNING OUT TO BE THE BETTER PLAYER. 

My goodness, I hated everything that year. Fought everyone that year with the Mario over Saints RB and Titans QB. And I WON.

15 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Mario Williams went #1, AND PROVED ALL OF THOSE GODDAM TITANS QB/SAINTS RB TRUTHERS WRONG BY TURNING OUT TO BE THE BETTER PLAYER. 

My goodness, I hated everything that year. Fought everyone that year with the Mario over Saints RB and Titans QB. And I WON.

I see you've been holding that in for a while  xD
Good times.

3 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

I see you've been holding that in for a while  xD
Good times.

Oh, it's still relevant - so after Watson tore his ACL, people were obviously listening and calling into sports talk radio, talking about it. You'd be shocked at how many people called in saying the Texans could "right the wrong" and bring VY in to keep the championship train rolling (Astros won the WS the day before Watson tore his ACL, so we were all on a championship high). 

I was befuddled. Befuddled, I say!

27 minutes ago, SoS said:

What can Vikes fans tell us Hawks fans about him? 

He isn’t much of a run stopper, but isn’t terrible. He can rush the passer every now and then. He did seem to slow down a bit. Doesn’t give much of a constant pressure up the middle, which is the main reason we were moving on from him. 

Just a very average player, he was really our weakest link among the starters last season. 

The remaking of the Seahawks defense continued Saturday with the team’s announcement that they have signed defensive tackle Shamar Stephen.

The team did not announce any terms of the deal with the former member of the Vikings. Stephen joins Tom Johnson, another former Viking, as new additions to a defensive line that saw Sheldon Richardson leave Seattle to sign in Minnesota.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/25/shamar-stephen-signs-with-seahawks/

Vikings West.

Archived