CLE signs CB EJ Gaines

Broncofan

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Am I crazy for thinking that Cleveland may be okay next year? I mean, maybe not playoff contender (though who knows in the AFC), but on paper, I don't feel like this is a bad team at all, particularly if health holds up. 

What's this supposed to mean? AFC is the best FC.

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Am I crazy for thinking that Cleveland may be okay next year? I mean, maybe not playoff contender (though who knows in the AFC), but on paper, I don't feel like this is a bad team at all, particularly if health holds up. 

Who is the QB again?

30 minutes ago, Forge said:

4 of the best 5 teams in football are in the NFC in my opinion, so no, the afc is not the best to me

The Patriots and the Jaguars are both top 5 teams. Plus you've got the Steelers, but I can see a case for keeping them out of the top 5 teams in the NFL. But it's a no-brainer that NE and JAX are in.

29 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Meh. They could float around 8-8.

I think this would be a miracle. We are going to be much improved, but our coaching is terrible still and Tyrod Taylor is nothing to be excited about. I expect us to win somewhere around 5 games next season because of poor QB play and too many young guys all on the field at the same time. The following year, when we introduce (#1 pick at QB) into the lineup, things will change dramatically I'm hoping.

Archived