Cleveland Signs Gaines

MWil23

Just now, NateDawg said:

Are we planning on resigning any of our upcoming expiring contracts?

No, we're planning to funnel them all to the Patriots. Josh Gordon will be traded with our 6th round pick for their 5th round pick in 2027.

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

Heard we’re working on extensions for Duke and Landry 

We'd better be working on an extension for Landry. And I would love to extend Duke now before we draft a running back, especially if we grab Barkley. I could see Duke not wanting to sign here if it looks like he is going to fall into few touches again.

4 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I’m starting to feel bold enough to say what I’ve been thinking for a while. John Dorsey might be slightly dumb.

Well I was bold enough to say it months ago when I first heard him speak. Welcome to the club amigo.

Perhaps he’s good at his job, we’ll see, but we’re in no danger of him splitting the atom any time soon.

Just now, bosko1616 said:

I really don’t like Payne. I think most if not all Alabama DTs are over rated. I like Bryan and Hurst more. Or wait and trade all our picks next year for Oliver or Lawerance. Lol

I don't know man. Da'Ron Payneseem to really pop out on the screen when I watch the Alabama. That said, Bryan and Hurst are no slouches either. They would all be good adds.

Archived