2 Round END wave 1 FA, Mock Correction

IrishHooligan00

Have Fun Ripping AWAY!!!!

1st - CLE - QB - Sam Darnold - USC   Had a great Pro-Day that most people have said secured him as the #1 QB, Best part Doesn't get thrust into starting the season

***Trade Den trades #5 (1st), #71 (3rd), and #154 (5th) for #2

2nd - DEN - QB - Baker Mayfield - OKLA   Giants Trade down, knowing they can get a few extra picks and still get one of the 3 guys they covet in this draft, Denver trades up for the QB to take over once Keenum underwhelms

3rd - NYJ - QB - Josh Rosen - UCLA   Jets traded up, In hopes of getting Darnold but will have to settle for the more NFL ready QB Rosen 

4th - CLE - RB - Saquon Barkley - PSU   The best RB to come out of college the last decade better then Gurley or Zeke.

5th - NYG - EDGE - Bradley Chubb - NCST   Straight MONSTER!!!

6th - IND - CB/S - Minkah Fitzpatrick - BAMA   Need some help everywhere, so this pick can go multiple ways*

***Trade MIA Trades #11 (1st), #42 (2nd), and #119 (4th) to TB for #7, Paid more the NY did because they had to outbid ARZ

7th - MIA - QB - Josh Allen - WYO   Miami trades up and offers a little more then Buffalo was willing to Draft QB Josh Allen, With the Organization completely loosing faith in Tannehill

8th - CHI - OG - Quenton Nelson - ND    Chicago drafts the top OL in this draft to help protect Trubisky and help the Run game Flourish even more. 

9th - SF - S - Derwin James - FLST   James comes in and gets taught from Sherman on how Shermans former teammates where so successful

10th - OAK - LB - Roquon Smith - UGA   Gruden loves Playmakers, and with still a hole in the LB core, gets a fast, intelligent LB.

11th - TB  - CB - Denzel Ward - OSU   Tampa Bay Needs another young CB to pair up with Hargreaves, With them addressing DL in FA, they can easily make this pick. IMO Ward is the #4 CB on my board, however Many people have him #1. 

12th - BUF - QB - Lamar Jackson - LOU   After failing to trade up, they get to get Lamar Jackson, Who isn't their #1 QB however their #2, Basically a Smaller Cam Newton, Who in my opinion has the best chance to be successful early out of all the QB's, If he can beat out A.J.

13th - WAS - WR - Calvin Ridley - BAMA   After Signing some Key Defensive players, and 1 Good WR, they Still have a hole at WR, They take Ridley who could come in and help Smith.

14th - GB - EDGE - Harold Landry - BC   They need help all around the defense, however Landry can fill a much need pass rush need. IMO Davenport and Edmunds are better prospects however think Landry Fits them better. 

***Trade DET trades #20 (1st), #82 (3rd), #144 (5th) to ARZ for #15, ARZ Trades back after loosing out on both QBS

15th - DET - RB - Derrius Guice - LSU   DET has been Lacking a True RB for a few years, they finally address it as a priority. Trade up above BAL to make sure they get their Guy.

16th - BAL - WR - Courtland Sutton - SMU   After Failing countless times on WR's in FA this year, they draft IMO the #1 WR in the draft. 

17th - LAC - DT - Vita Vea - WAS   Chargers Interior Defense needs help, Insert Vea, and their DL got a hell of a lot more scarier. 

***TEN Trades #25 (1st), #57 (2nd) for #18 and #137 (5th)  Seattle trades down as they have no other picks on day #1 or Day #2 of the draft. 

18th - TEN - LB - Tremaine Edmunds - VTECH   TEN needs help all over the DL/LB core, Edmunds drops due to QBS and teams needs, and TEN decides to trade up and ****** Him.  

***ATL Trades #26 (1st), ##58 (2nd), #122 (4th) and a 2019 3rd Rounder for #19. Dallas doesn't willingly trade down with a top prospect they want on their board, however ATL offers them incentives to trade down.  

19th - ATL - DE - Marcus Davenport - UTSA   After losses all over the DL, ATL decides to make a move once they see Davenport Available for the taking. 

20th - ARZ - S - Ronnie Harrison - BAMA   After Loosing out on the QB's And Filling that need in FA, they decide to go with another hole they created, and go get Harrison to fill that void who is more of a true safety then the honey badger was. 

21st - CIN - OT - Mike McGlinchey - ND   After trading down, They still somehow manage to get the OT they been wanting. 

22nd - BUF - WR - James Washington - OKST   Bills have no Recievers worthy of being the #1 WR, so they get someone who can come in and hopefully become that #1 WR

23rd - LAR - ILB - Rashaan Evans - BAMA   With the departure of Ogletree, this fills that immediate hole

24th - CAR - Joshua Jackson - IOWA    Carolina needs help in the secondary, Jackson who IMO is the #2 CB in the Draft would help the Panthers Secondary Immediately. 

25th -  SEA - TE - Mike Gesicki - PSU   SEA has no real playmakers at WR or TE, especially with loosing Graham, Gesicki fills that need and will help Wilson out Tremendously

26th - DAL - DT - Da'Ron Payne - BAMA   DAL has needs everywhere, They start by addressing the trenches and adding help next to their 2 star DL. 

27th - NO -  QB - Mason Rudolph - OKST   NO has to start thinking for life after Brees, Rudolph has the skills and would benefit greatly by being able to groom behind Brees. 

28th - PIT -  LB - Malik Jefferson - TEX   Not a sexy pick, however can come in and fill the need for a LB and IF Shazier comes back, you can move him to any of the other LB spots. 

29th - JAX - OL - Isaiah Wynn - UGA   Great option to the OL, can play any postition and can help protect Craples and help Fournette Gain those precious yards. 

30th - MIN - OT - Kolton Miller - UCLA   Gotta find a way to protect the worst investment since Time Warner Merged with AOL (They Lost 7 Billion BTW) lol

31st - NE - DT - Maurice Hurst - MICH NE has holes all over the Defense, he can play both DE/DT which bellichick loves in their versatility is everything Scheme

***Trade IND Trades #37 (2nd), #49(2nd) to PHI for #32 (1st), #126 (4th) and LB Mychal Kendricks. Eagles Trade down to pick-up some picks,  Ind Trades up and fills their need with a proven LB and then gets to select the best CB in the draft. 

32nd - IND - CB - Jaire Alexander - LOU   IMO the #1 Pure CB in this draft, Immediately changing the Secondary of the Colts 

2nd Round:

33rd - CLE - TE - Mark Andrews - OKLA

34th - NYG - RB - Nick Chubb - UGA

35th - CLE - OT - Orlando Brown -- OKLA

36th - IND - WR - Christian Kirk - TXAM

37th - PHI - TE - Dallas Goedert - SDST

38h - TB - RB - Sony Michel - UGA

39th - CHI - OLB - Lorenzo Carter - UGA

40th - DEN - OG/C - Will Hernandez - UTEP

41st - OAK - EDGE - Arden Key - LSU   

42nd - TB - WR - D.J. Chark - LSU

43rd - NE - WR - D.J. Moore - UMD

44th - WAS - DT - Taven Bryan - FL

45th - GB - OG - Billy Price - OHST

46th - CIN - CB - Isaiah Oliver - COL

47th - ARZ - WR - Anthony Miller - MEM

48th - LAC - OT - Bryan O'Neill - PIT

49th - PHI - S - Jessie Bates - WF

50th - DAL - S - Deshon Elliott - TEX

51st - DET - DE - Sam Hubbard - OHST

52nd - BAL - RB Ronald Jones - USC

53rd - BUF - C - Frank Ragnow - ARK

54th - KC - CB - Carlton Davis - AUB

55th - CAR - TE - Hayden Hurst - SC

56th - BUF - LB - Josey Jewell - IOWA

57th - SEA - OT - Chukwuma Okorafor - WMU

58th - DAL - WR - Dante Pettis - WAS

59th - SF - RB - Rashaad Penny - SDST

60th - PIT - DT/DE - Rasheem Greene - USC  

61st - JAX - WR - Michael Gallup - CST

62nd - MIN - DT - Harrison Phillips - STAN

63rd - NE - OT - Tyrell Crosby - OREG

64th - CLE - CB - Tarvaraus McFadden - FLST

53 minutes ago, Duke5217 said:

Your trade values are a little off. But you are thinking outside the box. 

I feel trades will cost a little higher due to soo little high value players. Theres only maybe 1 or two for each position who are a+ grade and then the rest are all about a B- IMO. 

52 minutes ago, Ock56 said:

No way the Giants trade back to 5 for a 3rd and 5th. Maybe 3rd and 2019 1st

Why, They aren't going to wanna trade out of the top 5, to ensure they get the monster that is Bradley Chubb. so to drop only 3 spots and pick up extra draft capital that makes sense, Denver isn't going to Offer anything extreme like that knowing NY wants to stay in the top to get Chubb. so its a win win for both teams. If they moved down farther then that Guaranteed they loose out on their top 3 on their board. Dropping to 5 ensures they still get Chubb.

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

***ATL Trades #26 (1st), ##58 (2nd), #122 (4th) and a 2019 3rd Rounder for #19. Dallas doesn't willingly trade down with a top prospect they want on their board, however ATL offers them incentives to trade down.  

19th - ATL - DE - Marcus Davenport - UTSA   After losses all over the DL, ATL decides to make a move once they see Davenport Available for the taking.

26th - DAL - DT - Da'Ron Payne - BAMA   DAL has needs everywhere, They start by addressing the trenches and adding help next to their 2 star DL. 

Atlanta has 4 DEs on the roster currently (Takk & Beasley for passing downs, Shelby and Reed for running downs)

We have 2 DTs (Grady Jarrett and a 4th DT in Crawford)

So not only do we trade away from our biggest need (completely counter to our history), we get absolutely REAMED on trade value to do it (book value on 26 to 19 is a mid 3rd)?

Can safely file this away under "not a chance in hell"

Wow you nailed the 1st round for the Browns. A+++

...and then you pulled down your pants and took a crap on all your hard work with the worst 2nd round I've ever seen.

The Browns have 3 capable TE's right now including two young receiving TE's. I guarantee you the Browns will not select a TE in the draft--especially in the 2nd round. That's the dumbest pick in the world.

Orlando Brown is a good player regardless of his NFL combine. But two things: First of all, he's not getting taken this high after that combine. Second of all, we aren't going to draft a RT only. Brown can't play LT. We have 3 good RT's on the roster right now and have to force one over to LT. Browns are going to let Shon Coleman sink or swim at LT this season before drafting another project to play there. This is the least catastrophic of your 2nd round from hell, but it's still not a good or realistic pick.

Tarvarus McFadden? Did you watch his combine? The dude won't come off the board until the 5th round at best when you combine his Indy performance with his terrible season. I was having a really good day until I saw this second round.

Man, a draft where we leave with Darnold and Barkley is hard to give an F to, so I'll give it a C- given the fact that our 2nd round was vomit-inducing.

3 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

...and then you pulled down your pants and took a crap on all your hard work with the worst 2nd round I've ever seen.

The Browns have 3 capable TE's right now including two young receiving TE's. I guarantee you the Browns will not select a TE in the draft--especially in the 2nd round. That's the dumbest pick in the world.

Orlando Brown is a good player regardless of his NFL combine. But two things: First of all, he's not getting taken this high after that combine. Second of all, we aren't going to draft a RT only. Brown can't play LT. We have 3 good RT's on the roster right now and have to force one over to LT. Browns are going to let Shon Coleman sink or swim at LT this season before drafting another project to play there. This is the least catastrophic of your 2nd round from hell, but it's still not a good or realistic pick.

Tarvarus McFadden? Did you watch his combine? The dude won't come off the board until the 5th round at best when you combine his Indy performance with his terrible season. I was having a really good day until I saw this second round.

Man, a draft where we leave with Darnold and Barkley is hard to give an F to, so I'll give it a C- given the fact that our 2nd round was vomit-inducing.

Disagree, you have 1 TE worthy of being on the team the other 2 suck ***. Orlando brown will be a 2nd rounder, and can easily be a LT with the proper OL coach. Tavarus McFadden has major upside and is a steal in the 2nd round. His film last year is horrible, but so was Florida State as a whole, have you watched the year prior? He will end up being a dominant Corner in the NFL. 

6 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Disagree, you have 1 TE worthy of being on the team the other 2 suck ***. Orlando brown will be a 2nd rounder, and can easily be a LT with the proper OL coach. Tavarus McFadden has major upside and is a steal in the 2nd round. His film last year is horrible, but so was Florida State as a whole, have you watched the year prior? He will end up being a dominant Corner in the NFL. 

2 hours ago, DrawABlank said:

Atlanta has 4 DEs on the roster currently (Takk & Beasley for passing downs, Shelby and Reed for running downs)

We have 2 DTs (Grady Jarrett and a 4th DT in Crawford)

So not only do we trade away from our biggest need (completely counter to our history), we get absolutely REAMED on trade value to do it (book value on 26 to 19 is a mid 3rd)?

Can safely file this away under "not a chance in hell"

Beasley's better suited at LB which leaves a hole at DE. Shelby and Reed are Horrible. Take I still have hope for but he's not a true 4-3 DE

Archived