2 Round END wave 1 FA, Mock Correction

IrishHooligan00

5 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

This is something Dorsey himself developed. Notice the importance of #1 and #2 CBs as well as #1 and #2 Edge rusher. #1 TE doesn't show up until second to last, #2 TE is at the bottom. We have a bunch of #2's and #3's CBs as well as Nickels but we lack a #1 CB. We lack a #1 wr (gordon can't stay clean and I'm taking a show me approach to him) That is why I cannot see us going #2 TE at #33 and OT Brown at #35. Not when CBs and WRs are available. So... #1 - QB, #4 - Ward or Chubb, #33 - WR, #35 CB if Ward wasn't selected or BPA, WR/CB/OT/RB in that order (Brown could be a pick here however I'm not that impressed with LTs past MCGlinchey.) #64 - BPA or RB. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

NFL_Pyramid.0.jpg

Shouldn't this be upside down? The orange guys are your foundation which would be of the utmost importance.

45 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Could just take Barkely at #1 and Nelson at #4? They already have Tyrod and could trade back into the 1st to grab a Lamar Jackson, Mason Rudolph. Lamar could be of the Deshaun Watson ilk.. a QB that people aren't THAT fond of who turns out to be one of the better ones when the games are being played. I think there will be an early run at QB and guys like Jackson and Rudolph will wind up going between 15-25.

HA HA  Thinking out side the box. Jackson if they have the balls and the ability to adjust. I will be shocked in a good way if the Pats take him. Watson did it, Jackson can as well.

If we trade back and take a CB, I think it will be Josh Jackson. He's a much better fit in our scheme and we need size at CB.

Michel is a good pick.

Chark isn't a need at all. We're already four deep at WR. Interior offensive line, safety, DE, and another RB are more pressing needs.

I love the trade.

22 hours ago, m haynes said:

HA HA  Thinking out side the box. Jackson if they have the balls and the ability to adjust. I will be shocked in a good way if the Pats take him. Watson did it, Jackson can as well.

I agree, i believe Jackson will be the best QB out of this draft. Would love to see Barkley at #1, and then Nelson at #4, and have CLE trade up with SEA who doesn't have any picks in 2nd/3rd and get Jackson. To me the pairing of Jackson and Barkley is way more beneficial then Barkley and Darnold. 

I see that most mocks have the Raiders taking Roquan Smith.  The Raiders number one need is DT Veta Vea is the best fit for the Raiders. Roquan Smith is a better fit for a team that is 3-4 he is light in *** for a team that is 4-3  a 4-3 MLB needs to weigh about 245 to 255 so he can take on OG and FB and shed them  Roquan IMO will get washed out at the next level as a 4-3 MLB. 

Also Reggie Smith has never drafted a LB in round there are several good 4-3 MLB in rounds 3 and 4 that the raiders most likely target.

Archived