Eagles DE Michael Bennett has warrant for his arrest

49erurtaza

This is probably going to get more scrutiny than it should due to Bennett's past. Sounds like he pushed past some security to get to his brother on the field after he won the SB. Stupid on his part, but it's not like he sought out harm to this person.

Why in the hell is an elderly, disabled woman working security in a SB though? That's the real question here.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

This is probably going to get more scrutiny than it should due to Bennett's past. Sounds like he pushed past some security to get to his brother on the field after he won the SB. Stupid on his part, but it's not like he sought out harm to this person.

Why in the hell is an elderly, disabled woman working security in a SB though? That's the real question here.

You do have a point here doesn't make sense.

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

You do have a point here doesn't make sense.

He probably knocked her over trying to gain access to the field. If this were a 30 something healthy person I highly doubt there would've been injuries or charges. 

Seems super odd as to why someone who can't physically stop anyone from gaining access to the field, is working that job, on the biggest game in the world at that. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

He probably knocked her over trying to gain access to the field. If this were a 30 something healthy person I highly doubt there would've been injuries or charges. 

Seems super odd as to why someone who can't physically stop anyone from gaining access to the field, is working that job, on the biggest game in the world at that. 

I think the paraplegic and the eldery woman are two different people. That's how it reads to me. Only makes it more odd tbh.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Lol no. Thats most definitely not the real question here. 

I like Bennett, as a player and a person. And reading the indictment, it doesn't sound too bad. It sounds like he was being a bit selfish and dismissive and made a mistake. But being charged with a felony is serious. He must have seriously hurt this guy. He was definitely not right to push past someone working the event like that, and he is even more wrong for causing him serious harm. Not cool. I look at him a lot less favorably now for sure. 

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

Lol no. Thats most definitely not the real question here. 

I like Bennett, as a player and a person. And reading the indictment, it doesn't sound too bad. It sounds like he was being a bit selfish and dismissive and made a mistake. But being charged with a felony is serious. He must have seriously hurt this guy. He was definitely not right to push past someone working the event like that, and he is even more wrong for causing him serious harm. Not cool. I look at him a lot less favorably now for sure. 

It's not a "guy" its a 66 year old, disabled elderly woman. Doesn't sound like you read the indictment. The charge is doing harm to an elderly person, which is probably as simple as knocking them on the ground. 

Archived