Eagles DE Michael Bennett has warrant for his arrest

49erurtaza

3 minutes ago, lancerman said:

No clue why a lawyer would tell her lot to release it. If it’s public and it exonerates Bennett it get public opinion on his side and puts pressure on to drop the case. If she doesn’t release it then all of a sudden for whatever reason it might become inadmisssble in court and become irrelevant too late in the game. 

This is how I feel.  Why would the lawyer tell her to keep it secret for now?  Is it so they can call a press conference and he/she gets their "A HA!" moment?

Honest question because I don't know if there are laws or regulations that would keep her from posting a video...or leaking it to TMZ.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

This is how I feel.  Why would the lawyer tell her to keep it secret for now?  Is it so they can call a press conference and he/she gets their "A HA!" moment?

Honest question because I don't know if there are laws or regulations that would keep her from posting a video...or leaking it to TMZ.

All I know is if I’m ever accused of a crime and I have video evidence proving my innocence, first thing I’m doing is making a YouTube video, Twitter blasting that thing to ever news account possible and if that thing reaches an indictment I’m going back on Twitter and freaking out until it’s picked up and then I’m starting a go fund me for my defense team assuming some lawyer doesn’t go pro bono. 

I’m not leaving it up to some judge to make the rules

20 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Or, you know, maybe we wait a little bit to see if she actually produces the video...

Interesting that Houston police says they have no video of the incident and she tweets saying she does...

I bet she does have one she has video of the superbowl on her Twitter 

Just now, incognito_man said:

Or maybe she's full of schit.

Occam's razor and all that.

If Bennett really did knock over and injure this old lady, screw it,  lets say he dragged her off the wheel chair by her hair, and beat her to a bloody pulp with a unicorn horn, and then spit on her..... I don’t think she would hate the Bennett’s more than you do.

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

So the police officer tried to detain him but as a law enforcement official, he wasn't able to and then Bennett got away and they waited 14 months to press charges?

Just now, RollEagles said:

So the police officer tried to detain him but as a law enforcement official, he wasn't able to and then Bennett got away and they waited 14 months to press charges?

Yeah, cops always just give up in these cases. "SIR HOLD ON I'M DETAINING YOU ah whatever he turned the corner."

7 minutes ago, lancerman said:

All I know is if I’m ever accused of a crime and I have video evidence proving my innocence, first thing I’m doing is making a YouTube video, Twitter blasting that thing to ever news account possible and if that thing reaches an indictment I’m going back on Twitter and freaking out until it’s picked up and then I’m starting a go fund me for my defense team assuming some lawyer doesn’t go pro bono. 

I’m not leaving it up to some judge to make the rules

The bolded made me chuckle.

Archived