Eagles DE Michael Bennett has warrant for his arrest

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, RollEagles said:
3 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Here are the tweets from Bennett's sister:

I'd imagine she's telling the truth. Her parents raised some quality individuals...can't imagine she'd make something up.

Wheelchair lady probably pushed herself over. And that cop probably pointed a gun at Bennett.

Dindu nuffin squad.

Just now, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Oh, well if one of the other Bennett siblings said he didn't do it, that is enough evidence for me.

Or, you know, maybe we wait a little bit to see if she actually produces the video...

Interesting that Houston police says they have no video of the incident and she tweets saying she does...

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

I'd imagine she's telling the truth. Her parents raised some quality individuals...can't imagine she'd make something up.

Wheelchair lady probably pushed herself over. And that cop probably pointed a gun at Bennett.

Dindu nuffin squad.

YES! YOU NAILED IT! LET'S ALL JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS TOGETHER!

Just now, cddolphin said:

Oh a cop witness, the most reliable of evidence.

No video of an event that took place on the field.. of the Superbowl. K

They found the man who took Brady’s Jersey.

NFL finna hide this or they’ll show them the evidence.. 

also, that lady is tougher than Rodgers. Has he been in the way he would been in IRd

1 hour ago, vikingsrule said:

This 66 yr old wasn't an issue for the other players celebrating. Not surprised in the least that this happened to Bennett.  

Of course it was Bennett. Like I said in the other thread when he was traded, dude has always been a clown, and grade A dirt bag. 

56 minutes ago, Danger said:

The fact that there was a 66 year old paraplegic working security in an event where something like this is inevitably going to happen is ludicrous. Additionally, while I don't know this for sure, I have my doubts that it was direct confrontation, but rather Bennett was simply caught up in the moment and paid no mind to the individual and shoved them relatively unknowingly. His brother just won the Super Bowl, wouldn't you be excited and sort of not paying attention to anything else? I blame the staff at NRG stadium for allowing an unfit worker to be hired into a dangerous situation.

Bennett isn't a good person, but this whole case is asinine.

I'm sorry, are you saying it was inevitable that Michael Bennett was at some point going to hurt an elderly person?  Or are you saying it's inevitable that someone of Bennett's size and stature will try and force him or herself onto the field of the Super Bowl?

Neither makes sense, I just want to know which one you meant.

49 minutes ago, Danger said:

I forgot that in an area chalk full of thousands of fans, many of which intoxicated, in which emotions are flying high would generally be considered remotely safe for someone in a wheelchair.

No wheelies allowed in stadiums!  It's too dangerous!  They can't handle it!

Join me, won't you, as we all collectively jump to conclusions!

We must without a doubt believe all parties to the point that our brains just explode. 

I believe Houston PD that they don't have any video evidence at one of the biggest sporting events in the world. 

I also believe that Houston PD didn't want to filed charges for 14 months just because they didn't have the staff and couldn't prioritize this case. 

I also believe that Bennett's sister is right 100% in saying Michael Bennett didn't do anything. 

I also 100% trust that Bennett's sister has video that will exonerate Michael completely.

giphy.gif

It's more fun living this way.

1 minute ago, RollEagles said:

Join me, won't you, as we all collectively jump to conclusions!

We must without a doubt believe all parties to the point that our brains just explode. 

I believe Houston PD that they don't have any video evidence at one of the biggest sporting events in the world. 

I also believe that Houston PD didn't want to filed charges for 14 months just because they didn't have the staff and couldn't prioritize this case. 

I also believe that Bennett's sister is right 100% in saying Michael Bennett didn't do anything. 

I also 100% trust that Bennett's sister has video that will exonerate Michael completely.

giphy.gif

It's more fun living this way.

I think it's fair to look at his past behavior to make reasonable conclusions. If this was some random person (Frank Gore), we wouldn't be making assumptions. This douchenozzle has gotten himself into trouble over and over and over again. And he's clearly too stupid to keep himself out of it. No sympathy for him and I'd put money on it that he actually did something douchey.

8 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Or, you know, maybe we wait a little bit to see if she actually produces the video...

Interesting that Houston police says they have no video of the incident and she tweets saying she does...

No clue why a lawyer would tell her lot to release it. If it’s public and it exonerates Bennett it get public opinion on his side and puts pressure on to drop the case. If she doesn’t release it then all of a sudden for whatever reason it might become inadmisssble in court and become irrelevant too late in the game. 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I forgot that hiring a 66 year old paraplegic to do work that should be for physically capable individuals was a bad idea.

Do we really know what kind of work she was actually doing? "Security" could mean a whole bunch of different things. I know at Lambeau most of the ticket takers are old ladies. I'm sure there considered possibly "Security" but there are plenty of armed and unarmed real security around. I highly doubt this woman was doing an actual "security" job. 

Archived