Eagles DE Michael Bennett has warrant for his arrest

49erurtaza

Just now, cddolphin said:
1 minute ago, RollEagles said:

So the police officer tried to detain him but as a law enforcement official, he wasn't able to and then Bennett got away and they waited 14 months to press charges?

Yeah, cops always just give up in these cases. "SIR HOLD ON I'M DETAINING YOU ah whatever he turned the corner."

The whole thing is just weird, from both sides.

1 minute ago, RollEagles said:

So the police officer tried to detain him but as a law enforcement official, he wasn't able to and then Bennett got away and they waited 14 months to press charges?

The SB clearly needs to hire the officer who arrested Baker Mayfield.  That officer clearly has game.   So that this won’t ever happen again. 

17 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Do we really know what kind of work she was actually doing? "Security" could mean a whole bunch of different things. I know at Lambeau most of the ticket takers are old ladies. I'm sure there considered possibly "Security" but there are plenty of armed and unarmed real security around. I highly doubt this woman was doing an actual "security" job. 

Come on Spartacus Bennett! Kick those old ladies teeth down their throat.  Who do they think they are telling you where you can't sit? So what you got upper level, you deserve to sit in the front row, you are Spartacus Bennett.  It is their fault for being feeble old ladies.  Don't let them oppress you! You're the victim here, don't forget it!

Over 150 replies and very few are about football.  Tons of rule violations in this topic.  Many comments about race, insults, social issues, police, personal stories, etc.   Just a mess.   

I'm not sure why members don't understand the purpose of the NFL news forum is to discuss football.   As I have said a million times, arrests and off-filed incidents should not be an excuse to discuss all this garbage.  These topic should only focus on how this will effect the team and player as it relates to football.  In the future, I may need to start handing out bans to the members who can't follow these simple rules.  It seems to be the same handful of members who ignore these rules and ruin it for everyone.

Archived