D82's Last 7 Round Mock Draft (w/ Trades) **UPDATED**

D82

One small adjustment for the 9ers and it would be close to perfection: Courtland Sutton instead of Mark Andrews.

9. San Francisco 49ers: Harold Landry EDGE, Boston College
59. San Francisco 49ers (via NO): Courtland Sutton WR, SMU
70. San Francisco 49ers (via CHI): Anthony Averett CB, Alabama
74. San Francisco 49ers: Braden Smith G, Auburn
128. San Francisco 49ers (via PIT): Bo Scarborough RB, Alabama
143. San Francisco 49ers (via NYJ): Auden Tate WR, Florida State
184. San Francisco 49ers: Micah Kizer ILB, Virginia
223. San Francisco 49ers (via MIA via TB): Byron Pringle WR, Kansas State
240. San Francisco 49ers (via KC): Scott Quessenberry G, UCLA

Ok with the Giants trade with Buffalo  But Buffalo would have to give up 2019 1st not 2nd

Beckham trade is crap. Late 1st 5th and garbage WR for the best WR in football. I'd become a Browns fan if this happened

Great effort here.

Trading up for Sam Darnold is a win for Buffalo.

I highly doubt our current front office would have any interest in Antonio Callaway.  I wonder about the Rankin pick, mostly because we've brought in a few bodies on the OL. Can't really fault an extra Olineman though, especially one as versatile as him.  

I really like the Fred Warner pick and wouldn't hate if we chose him with our first 3rd round pick.

* The Green Bay Packers send their 1st Round Pick (14th Overall), their 3rd Round Pick (76th Overall) and their 5th Round Pick (172nd Overall) to the Chicago Bears in exchange for their 1st Round Pick (8th Overall)

As a Packer fan.......I don't think that is enough for the Bears to trade down with a division rival like that.  However, even if they would I would rather stay at 14 and get who I think is a better fit in Denzel Ward  then package that 3rd and 5th with our second to move up for Josh Jackson. 

On 3/23/2018 at 5:34 PM, Desperado82 said:

Clark's your only listed NT hence Hill...you do have Daniels, Adams and Wilkerson but the Jets had a pretty stacked DL during Pettine's time their as well

I mean

DE: Wilkerson // Lowery // Street
NT: Clark // Hill
DT: Daniels // Adams

looks pretty good to me

I'm not going to disagree, that DL looks nice but doing at the expense of other areas of need would be tough to take.

15 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

I'm not going to disagree, that DL looks nice but doing at the expense of other areas of need would be tough to take.

This is why I’m torn on Vita Vea.  At the time of our pick he might be the best player available.  Maybe pick him to replace Wilkerson anyways.  Hopefully Vea is gone and either Denzel Ward, Fitzpatrick, or Derwin James fall to us so we don’t have to worry about it.

Archived