Sign in to follow this  
jrry32

Rams sign WR K.D. Cannon

I like him as a prospect, but two other teams already releasing him indicates there must be some sort of issue present (likely attitude/work ethic).

I was a fan when the niners got him as an undrafted free agent. He didnt' even make it through the rookie mini camp. He's now been cut by both the 49ers and the Jets...two bad teams that aren't exactly known for their amazing receiving corps. Hopefully, you guys have better luck with him, but there was a rumor of other issues with him (attitude), and he's already super raw as a receiver and needs a lot of work, so I wouldn't expect too much. 

Just keep throwing everything at the wall and see what sticks. There is absolutely no downside to giving him a shot. If he is as bad as being cut from 2 teams before training camp seems, then we just cut him too. No skin off our backs. But on the off chance he is a productive member of the WR corps, thats a great get. And in the very rare chance he turns into something special, the only chance we took was maybe one day of questionable PR if we cut him.

I just saw this and I was a fan. Just hope he keeps his head straight. Best case scenario, he can do his best DeSean Jackson impression and run go routes all day. Definitely not the role for Tavon Austin.