Patriots safety Duron Harmon detained for smuggling marijuana

nextsuperstar1

6 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

There are a handful of states it is legal in just go vacation in them. This isn't hard. 

I wonder if this being an international incident might make him more likely to get suspended. Not for the drug offense but for making the NFL look bad. 

If it’s weed then it automatically gets treated under that policy.  That’s where the CBA protects the player.   Like how Burfict’s PED penalty gets treated the same as other PED offernders no more no less.  

If he had been arrested on other charges different story.  

57 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

Without cheating or other teams blowing it? 2.

He's morally superior as well. A better comparison would be BB and Jerry Jones in terms of "ethics". 

Spygate wasn’t enforced until 2006 so it wasn’t cheating. The Balls were legally inflated in 2014 and 2016. 

So sorry 

1 hour ago, lancerman said:

How many Super Bowls did Landry win 

Doing it the legit way?

Also that had nothing to do with what I said about either of them. Believe it or not I wasnt trying to take a cheap shot at Bill. Actually I really like him. I was simply stating a comparison, because it had just popped into my mind. 

3 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Doing it the legit way?

Also that had nothing to do with what I said about either of them. Believe it or not I wasnt trying to take a cheap shot at Bill. Actually I really like him. I was simply stating a comparison, because it had just popped into my mind. 

The only comparison between Belichick and Landry is that Belichick is closing in on his consecutive winning seasons record. I couldn't think of two guys more different. Landry was the sharp dressed tall guy in the fedora, while Belichick was the the curmudgin in the hoody.

Also I don't see any official asterisks or championships stricken from any Patriot Super Bowls.

52 minutes ago, lancerman said:

The only comparison between Belichick and Landry is that Belichick is closing in on his consecutive winning seasons record. I couldn't think of two guys more different. Landry was the sharp dressed tall guy in the fedora, while Belichick was the the curmudgin in the hoody.

Also I don't see any official asterisks or championships stricken from any Patriot Super Bowls.

Wow, really touched a nerve on that subject. Gotta remember when making a comparison with anything Patriots it's like playing Operation with you and you're the board.

On 3/24/2018 at 10:57 AM, Calvert28 said:

He got caught smuggling drugs out of the USA? I think the real question should be does this win him dumbest NFL player ever or does the likes of Plaxico, Carruth, or Hernandez still beat him out?

Is this a serious question?

3 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

im surprised you didn't highlight Carruth as well if you highlighted Hernandez. What Ray did was far more horrific and dumb to hide in the back of a pickup truck. 

Speaking of, he might get out of prison this year.

I sincerely doubt this actually affects him too badly. The paradigm is shifting. I also find it very possible that he simply forgot he had it on him, or that he couldn't travel with it. I also firmly believe that the NFL will stop cracking down on this substance in general because of recent movements in pain management.

Not a big deal.

18 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I sincerely doubt this actually affects him too badly. The paradigm is shifting. I also find it very possible that he simply forgot he had it on him, or that he couldn't travel with it. I also firmly believe that the NFL will stop cracking down on this substance in general because of recent movements in pain management.

Not a big deal.

The report said it was hidden in a can. Doesn’t sound like he forgot about it. 

But I agree, hopefully Belichick doesn’t outright cut him and gives him a chance to redeem himself. Harmon is an important part of the secondary. 

Archived