Sign in to follow this  
johndeere1707

Forum 1st round mock

Wynn at #21 and then trade back up to the back of the first round and grab Daniels.

The athletic terrifies me. I already get sucked into reading about sports too much online, I know if I paid for it I would be worse. Are we still drafting?  Or just talking about villain adopting Isaiah Wynn? 

20 hours ago, Futbudds said:

Hernandez is nasty as hell too. Would be mighty fine watching him in stripes on sundays.

Agreed. If this is how the first round falls, I'd prefer getting Hernandez, but would not be terribly upset if we took Wynn. 

1 hour ago, Beck Bristow said:

The athletic terrifies me. I already get sucked into reading about sports too much online, I know if I paid for it I would be worse. Are we still drafting?  Or just talking about villain adopting Isaiah Wynn? 

I haven’t paid a subscription for the same exact reason. Instead I’ve been scrolling thru bengals twitter and now I’m finally starting to get a handle on the unrest over in India right now between the Hindus and the Muslims.

Been out of town on spring break.  I'm fine with Daniels, but would have preferred Wynn as well, one because he's versatile and that good, and two, I like Ragnow over Daniels anyway.

Steelers run to the podium for Vander Esch, then watch Joey Porter fail to develop another first round LB.

I'll finish it off if you want......

Jags select Lamar Jackson to develop behind Bortles

Vikings go back to the well in Columbus and select Billy price.  They put him at RG, or at center and move Elflein to RG.  Their problem, not mine, but Bengals fans would love to have that problem.

The Patriots are a litt;le harder, but I think they go o-line as well.  They will be tempted to take Orlando Brown, but I think they go with Hernandez.  Put him at OG and roll the dice on Cameron Fleming to replace Solder (I think they still have him).  If Fleming is gone, then maybe they go Brown.