2012 Draft Redo

SteelKing728

Just now, ninjapirate said:

Was he inconsistent with you guys? His first season here in Philly he had some anxiety struggles. Once he got treated for those he was great this past season.

I guess slightly inconsistent, but he was probably the best OL following Duane Brown's injury. Definitely worth the money to resign.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I guess slightly inconsistent, but he was probably the best OL following Duane Brown's injury. Definitely worth the money to resign.

well he only has to be the eagles 4th best offensive lineman so less anxiety lol

Not to knock the lists that I'm not going to take the time to do myself, but I think KO and Decastro are in the mix with the group right after the QBs. Guards is not a devalued position anymore and they are elite at their position. Guards are going top of the draft now because they MIGHT be on the level of these guys. The franchise QBs should go first, then the elite non-QBs in some order: Kuechley, Harrison Smith, Wagner, Cox and the 2 guards in the top 10. 

1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:

Because they're getting a better QB?

I don't think many NFL GM and FOs  think Wilson is better then a healthy Luck. 

If the Colts were to do it all over again, they take Luck. The big change would be from not hiring Grigson, who squandered the window they had with Luck on a rookie deal. 

1 hour ago, game3525 said:

If the Colts were to do it all over again, they take Luck. The big change would be from not hiring Grigson, who squandered the window they had with Luck on a rookie deal. 

They've both been healthy at the same time for various points in their careers and Wilson has pretty much always out performed Luck. Luck puts up the better bulk stats though, I'll give that to him. Wilson is also better at staying healthy, and that is certainly a huge factor you have to weigh in. It's incredible to see people still clinging to their perception of pre-draft Luck when in reality he's a pretty good QB, and nothing more.

18 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

They've both been healthy at the same time for various points in their careers and Wilson has pretty much always out performed Luck. Luck puts up the better bulk stats though, I'll give that to him. Wilson is also better at staying healthy, and that is certainly a huge factor you have to weigh in. It's incredible to see people still clinging to their perception of pre-draft Luck when in reality he's a pretty good QB, and nothing more.

And?

Evaluators don't think Wilson is better then Luck and that is all that matters when it comes to these do-overs. Just go look at the yearly QB tiers article ESPN puts out that is based on talking to evaluators and coaches, Luck consistently is ahead of Wilson. 

4 hours ago, game3525 said:

And?

Evaluators don't think Wilson is better then Luck and that is all that matters when it comes to these do-overs. Just go look at the yearly QB tiers article ESPN puts out that is based on talking to evaluators and coaches, Luck consistently is ahead of Wilson. 

Luck has been proven to be the lesser QB where it matters most (Availability) 

11 hours ago, game3525 said:

Yep, they would still draft Luck. However with hindsight they would also draft a better O-line in the next couple of rounds so that he could stay upright.

15 hours ago, OleXmad said:

Luck has been proven to be the lesser QB where it matters most (Availability) 

This is somewhat misleading.

Luck suffered a significant injury and then his team mismanaged the injury. It is not like he is an injury prune guy who  is consistently dinged up.

Archived