DAL signs T Cameron Fleming

Broncofan

4 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Come on, Schefty. Fleming started but only because Cannon was hurt.

Solid move by Dallas. Fleming is a serviceable T.

Waddle was who you guys chose to keep.  Wonder how much both get.   I’ll defer to Pats fans you saw them apparently Waddle clearly better?  That will be a decision to track.  

43 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Waddle was who you guys chose to keep.  Wonder how much both get.   I’ll defer to Pats fans you saw them apparently Waddle clearly better?  That will be a decision to track.  

Waddle has been better IMO but has been more injury prone. IIRC, Fleming played as much as he did because Waddle went down as well as Cannon.

6 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Zeke has a case for first overall pick in redraft fantasy leagues, given LeVeon's injury history and the uncertainty with DJ's comeback situation and AZ's offense.

It's why I'm basically going all-in this year in my dynasty (2 keeper) PPR league and keeping Zeke even though he's at about 1/3 (closer to 1/2, but just below) of his normal projected auction cost along with my regular keeper since he was a rookie of DJ (God bless having the sense to pick him up at close of auction his rookie year for $5).

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

He said starting OTs in the Super Bowl, which is a fact. 

Never said it wasn’t a fact. Just pointed out that Schefter was trying to spice up the fact that last year’s 4th tackle just left in FA by adding a qualifier.

1 hour ago, Yin-Yang said:

Never said it wasn’t a fact. Just pointed out that Schefter was trying to spice up the fact that last year’s 4th tackle just left in FA by adding a qualifier.

You implied, bro.  Jrry32 doesn't jump in like that for nothing..

Archived