BAKER MAYFIELD MAY JUST BE THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE

NudeTayne

Das Voonderlick  

9 members have voted

1. 1. If I find out Sam Darnold has scored a 4 on the Wonderyear, I will

• give him a key to the city.
    • give him a key to my heart.
    • give him a blum...you know what, never mind.
    • get Darnold his Cloby Fleener by drafting Deontay Burnett in the second round.
    • attempt to pass a very progressive prima nocta law for Sam that gives him "firsts" anywhere in Ohio.
    • extend Hue before the season starts so there is no pressure to rush Sam along.
    • go to my happy place and pretend he scored much higher and didn't turn the ball over and didn't look like Chris Farley if he could lose weight.
    • what happen to fun Tayne?
    • make a Hall of Fame bust of that günfayce.

ACCORDING TO THE...*clears throat*...According to the World Wide Web and the link below, Baker Mayfield came close to aceing the NFL's new version of the Wonderlic Test, which has been formulated over 15 years to relate to actual success prediction in the NFL correlative to high Athletic Intelligence Quotient, or AIQ scores. His score was the second highest since 2012 (Tom Brady). Here is the full article:

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/nfl/2018/3/24/17159640/baker-mayfield-wonderlic-test-draft

The quote Baker was originally from MMQB: “Years ago, we discovered the Wonderlic was the only test that was used to measure intelligence at the combine, and that was based off a theory from 1934,” [Dr. Scott] Goldman says. “It’s language-dependent, and it has socioeconomic and cultural biases. So we spent years looking at all the forms of intelligence and cognitive abilities that impact unsolvable puzzles.”

They debuted the test with the NFL in 2012, testing on a limited basis at the combine, and for the last two years they’ve tested each prospect invited to the combine. Now that they’ve tested thousands of future pros, they’re beginning to see results.

“I’m proud of this,” Goldman says. “We’ve found a statistically-significant correlation between our test and on-field performance, and this is the first test I’m aware of that has found that in the NFL. Players with a high AIQ tend to get on the field sooner and stay on the field longer.”

I'm trading up to pick 0.5 so the Browns don't screw this one up.

57 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

A modern day Einstein...

7c23d258351bf11a2a62c9428c38b748

This is the slowest start of a 40 yard dash I've ever seen. Form was terrible. But at least his junk didn't pop out. Also, I believe the one officer got a tryout with the Texans after the video was released.

8 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

ACCORDING TO THE...*clears throat*...According to the World Wide Web and the link below, Baker Mayfield came close to aceing the NFL's new version of the Wonderlic Test, which has been formulated over 15 years to relate to actual success prediction in the NFL correlative to high Athletic Intelligence Quotient, or AIQ scores. His score was the second highest since 2012 (Tom Brady). Here is the full article:

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/nfl/2018/3/24/17159640/baker-mayfield-wonderlic-test-draft

The quote Baker was originally from MMQB: “Years ago, we discovered the Wonderlic was the only test that was used to measure intelligence at the combine, and that was based off a theory from 1934,” [Dr. Scott] Goldman says. “It’s language-dependent, and it has socioeconomic and cultural biases. So we spent years looking at all the forms of intelligence and cognitive abilities that impact unsolvable puzzles.”

They debuted the test with the NFL in 2012, testing on a limited basis at the combine, and for the last two years they’ve tested each prospect invited to the combine. Now that they’ve tested thousands of future pros, they’re beginning to see results.

“I’m proud of this,” Goldman says. “We’ve found a statistically-significant correlation between our test and on-field performance, and this is the first test I’m aware of that has found that in the NFL. Players with a high AIQ tend to get on the field sooner and stay on the field longer.”

I'm trading up to pick 0.5 so the Browns don't screw this one up.

Hey Nude, you mentioned Tom Brady as the #1 score since 2012. Where'd you see that? Or was that a guess? I was looking for that.

50 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

The last guy to have such a claim was also a genius in every sense of the word.

I'd say with how he used "Jack & Jill" as a way to write off a mega cruise as a business expenses for he and his friends, that would qualify as genius.

Archived