Tayne's positivity thread. Fun Taynes only!

NudeTayne

Hey all. Let's set this thread aside for discussing positive traits of potential draft prospects, what excites is about the direction of the franchise, as well as positional depth quality etc. Let's keep it upbeat and keep the intense debate for other threads.

Oh, and let's keep the quarterback talk out, since that is happening in pretty much every other thread.

I'll start out with a few things:

I love how we have signed/traded for players that are is for flexibility in the draft. We only have a few definite needs now. The corner draft is deep do to would be awesome, but we could get away with just one corner of we had to.

Your turns.

Some players that are just a whole lot of fun to watch would be nice to have in the Browns. If we end up grabbing Barkley, he'll ramp up the crowd with his touchdown celebrations, flying around the sidelines after. That'd be cool. I also see the Chubb brothers bringing some personality. 

A QB and Barkley along with the other pieces we've added will bring a lot of excitement to the stadium on Sundays. Braxton Berrios is a late round guy that will give us a Wes Welker type player that people will want to root for.

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

A QB and Barkley along with the other pieces we've added will bring a lot of excitement to the stadium on Sundays. Braxton Berrios is a late round guy that will give us a Wes Welker type player that people will want to root for.

Braxton Berrios was a lot of fun to watch, I agree. Another guy that I love to watch in a similar way, though of course he will be drafted much higher most likely, is Anthony Miller. He's gotten a lot of love on this forum for good reason in my opinion, but I also really love his energy on the field. He's a ton of fun to watch. Either one of these guys would be a great wide receiver at for us. 

It's funny to be talking about getting too many wide receivers with our plight from the last season, but are wide receiver room is looking pretty sexy with Jarvis Landry, Josh Gordon, the wild-card of Corey Coleman, maybe or maybe not expendable Hollywood Higgins, and whoever else we add in the draft (whether it's someone like DJ Moore high, Anthony Miller possibly in the middle, or Braxton Berrios). Oh man, I'm excited about this draft.

DJ Chark is the worst DJ name ever. 

It is a 6th round name. 

He should change his name to DJ Blazer or something if he wants to go round 1. Moreover what will help him get drafted high is 6’3” and being fast like gazelle. 

That is intriguing. I would love to trade back into the 1st for him

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

DJ Chark is the worst DJ name ever. 

It is a 6th round name. 

He should change his name to DJ Blazer or something if he wants to go round 1. Moreover what will help him get drafted high is 6’3” and being fast like gazelle. 

That is intriguing. I would love to trade back into the 1st for him

DJ Shark ? 

Archived