Posted (edited)

From an AA story: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2018/3/24/17157568/the-last-10-days-of-chiefs-moves-can-be-summed-up-in-one-word

The idea is that we need a tougher, more intimidating mindset. The article details how several of the recent transactions is partly or wholly designed to improving the mindset. It is not the first time. In 2010, the Eric Berry draft, the team took almost exclusively team captains. We received kudos for taking the likes of Dexter McCluster and Javier Arenas. It worked well enough of win a division.

J

Edited by onejayhawk

15 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

From an AA story: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2018/3/24/17157568/the-last-10-days-of-chiefs-moves-can-be-summed-up-in-one-word

The idea is that we need a tougher, more intimidating mindset. The article details how several of the recent transactions is partly or wholly designed to improving the mindset. It is not the first time. In 2010, the Eric Berry draft, the team took almost exclusively team captains. We received kudos for taking the likes of Dexter McCluster and Gilbert Arenas. It worked well enough of win a division.

J

I can see taking a team captain like Gilbert made an impression on you

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I can see taking a team captain like Gilbert made an impression on you

Oops. Fixed that. I had not thought about Him since I quit playing NBA fantasy. I used to make the same mistake back in the day. 

There was a certain PG that was also a pretty decent college football player, but he played QB. Charlie something.

J

Edited by onejayhawk

57 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Oops. Fixed that. I had not thought about Him since I quit playing NBA fantasy. I used to make the same mistake back in the day. 

There was a certain PG that was also a pretty decent college football player, but he played QB. Charlie something.

J

Charlie Ward! Loved that dude!