squire12

2017 Packer Forum Dynasty League (discussion/keepers)

104 posts in this topic

ChaRisMa    2
Just now, Cadmus said:

He traded you 5.03 in 2017. Not 5.11 in 2017. 

* The Blair Walsh Project gets: Travis Kelce TE KC; 2017 1st round pick #3 3rd overall, 2017 3rd round pick #3 31st overall, 2018 2nd round pick #3 17th overall
* Sitton on Soldier Field gets: Todd Gurley RB LA, Jordan Howard RB CHI; 2017 5th round pick #3 59th overall, 2017 1st round pick #11 11th overall

5.3 is my original pick. I never traded it away according to my completed trades on fleaflicker.

ChaRisMa    2

Could just be it doesn't show in my completed trades that I dealt him my 5th in a previous year, but my draft picks before squire released all the non-keepers showed two 5th rounders.

ChaRisMa    2

Where'd you get the specific pick numbers on 2017 trades? It doesn't show the exact draft pick number for me since the draft started.

Cadmus    4
7 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Where'd you get the specific pick numbers on 2017 trades? It doesn't show the exact draft pick number for me since the draft started.

In my email. 

Searched "trade to review", and vaguely remembered when that trade went down. 

squire12    13

Last year draft there was a trade involving your 5th in 2017.  It was a conditional based on someone finishing in top something....standard CentralFC trade conditions.  Makes tracking them a ******* nightmare 

ChaRisMa    2
13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Last year draft there was a trade involving your 5th in 2017.  It was a conditional based on someone finishing in top something....standard CentralFC trade conditions.  Makes tracking them a ******* nightmare 

That would explain why it doesn't show up on Fleaflicker.

Found it:

We have a trade. 

Central receives: 
2017 5th Round pick if his selection finishes in the top 30 scorers for rookies or a 4th round pick if he doesn't. 

Charisma receives: 

Player was Jordan Howard.

ChaRisMa    2

If anyone is looking to deal, I'm open for business. Can't say my offer won't be crap but I'll always give what I feel I can.

CentralFC    9

Uh, no. I went on the clock at 5 pm CT. Off the clock at 9 pm CT.

That's the point of slots. Just because two people get their picks in well in advance doesn't mean the entire schedule resets accordingly. 

squire12    13
1 hour ago, chucknorris101 said:

Shouldn't we have at least 2 more picks by now? 

pick # ROUND 1playertime slot

ROUND 1

1--cadmus--Aug 13 9am-1pm

2--jburge--1-5pm

3--central--5-9pm

4--squire--9pm-1am

5--dwade1001--Aug 14 9am-1pm

6--persiandud--1-5pm

7--kal-el--5-9pm

8--chucknorris--9pm-1am

9--central--Aug 15 9am-1pm

10--persiandud--1-5pm

11--charisma--5-9pm

12--cadmus--9pm-1am

13--Lieker--Aug 16 9am-1pm

14--central--1-5pm

CentralFC    9

Doesn't mention it, but since you've always done CT time slots Gary, I assume I'm OTC until 10:00 p.m. ET. 

CentralFC    9

Nope. Definitely not. Can't give 13 people a time slot and then expect everyone to be on the same page when those slots inevitably change several times!

squire12    13
18 minutes ago, chucknorris101 said:

Ah, i assumed it would move up the times if people picked

NO.  The time slots are created fully in advance so you will know when you will be on the clock for each pick.  The time will not change.   

Adjusting the time slots leads to more missed picks as things can change by a lot of hours.

It is a big pain in my *** to have to adjust the schedule every day.  If you want to take the lead on doing that and making sure everyone is aware of the schedule changes as they happen....be my guest.

ChaRisMa    2

Also very helpful if everyone uses the "follow" feature, located above the top right "Reply to this thread" option, in the draft thread.