2017 Packer Forum Dynasty League (discussion/keepers)

squire12

4 minutes ago, CentralFC said:

But that's a rich quote. Did I make a bid in another league and then miss the deadline to nominate OBJ? 

No? So you're talking out of your *** again? I'm shocked lol. Love the old man's random BS opinions @squire12

Did you or did you not "forget" to set your keepers and have to threaten to leave the league if you did not get OBJ back?   I do not know what the hell you were doing.  The idea that you did not check fleaflicker is a you problem, not my problem.  Would not matter how many reminders I sent if you dont check the league platform or your email from that platform

lol. Please, try to sell me on the idea this league was nearly as communicative as it is now.

It wasn't.

Please, let me know if my omission from the league would be preferred on the basis of some random thing from 2+ years ago when the league was in tatters. Please. Be my guest.

2 minutes ago, CentralFC said:

Hey @Cadmus, not me bringing up something random from 2+ years ago that has no bearing on a different league, three years later, on a completely different friggin' website.

But that's @squire12 for you. The senile thing is picking up. 

NO...just you looking for people to not be lenient when you were the beneficiary of it a few years ago.  I can dig up the message if you need to jar your memory

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

NO...just you looking for people to not be lenient when you were the beneficiary of it a few years ago.  I can dig up the message if you need to jar your memory

Sure.

Please provide the surrounding context of the league during 2014. Please post the # of posts, reminders, and general discussion leading up to the draft. It would be wise to also provide my post count and the extent to which I was active on FF (I wasn't). Also, I'll GLADLY share the # of private messages and alerts I received leading up to the keeper deadline.

But on a more logical level, and I know this won't escape such an old, wise man as yourself, but does someone missing a random "keeper" deadline (with someone as obvious as OBJ, and a system as notoriously frail as FleaFlicker), equate to someone missing a draft pick when they're actively negotiating in other leagues? 

It doesn't make any sense and it's a pathetic attempt on your part.

But please dig up those messages. I know you get a random, weird hard-on over being the commissioner of these online leagues with strangers and then dictating the terms by which they play. It's sad, but it's whatever.

I already sent out a few feelers, but if anyone has interest in acquiring #15 Overall let me know. 

I have a player that I'm prepared to draft, but I also know there was interest in this selection pre-draft. 

Cheers, 

- Cad

Archived