2017 Packer Forum Dynasty League (discussion/keepers)

squire12

Just now, ChaRisMa said:

Hard to pull off 140 picks at once, coordinating 14 people's schedules.

How is it any different than a regular re-draft league? We would get in a live chat or something, would be a little harder, but we could break it into smaller chunks if need be

2 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

How is it any different than a regular re-draft league? We would get in a live chat or something, would be a little harder, but we could break it into smaller chunks if need be

What's wrong with how we do it?

Just now, CentralFC said:
3 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

What's wrong with how we do it?

Every year we get a bunch of missed picks. I think it would just be easier to find a pair of 2 hour time slots that work for everyone. Just my 2 cents

3 minutes ago, CentralFC said:

As Gary mentioned, if you're willing...

I'm not willing to sit here and arrange changing time slots every day, no. But I'm willing to give a list of times next year when I would be free to do a draft lol

Good luck coordinating 14 schedules across 4 time zones to agree to draft that will take several hours.  splitting it into multiple nights means you are adding to the coordination process.    You will also significantly decrease the amount of in draft trades.  Less discussion and critique. 

Personally, I dont see the need to get it done in 1 night.  

Archived