Sign in to follow this  
flyguy1609

Lions signed LB Jonathan Freeny

Another LB that knows the system. Likely a back-up/ST guy.

From Wikipedia

New England Patriots[edit]

On March 12, 2015, Freeny signed with the New England Patriots on a one-year deal.[7] On September 24, 2015, the Patriots extended Freeny's contract through 2016 after emerging as a core special teamer.[8] He played in 13 regular season games with seven starts registering 43 tackles, one sack, one pass breakup, one forced fumble, two fumble recoveries and two special teams tackles.

On August 27, 2016, the Patriots signed Freeny to a two-year contract extension.[9] He was placed on injured reserve on October 15, 2016 with a shoulder injury.[10]

On February 5, 2017, Freeny's Patriots appeared in Super Bowl LI. In the game, the Patriots defeated the Atlanta Falcons by a score of 34–28 in overtime.[11][12][13][14]

On September 2, 2017, Freeny was released by the Patriots.[15]

I'm guessing this is someone to be a body in camp.  I would be shocked if he makes the team.  I am guessing its at the minimum so no big deal cap wise.

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:29 AM, Sllim Pickens said:

I'm guessing this is someone to be a body in camp.  I would be shocked if he makes the team.  I am guessing its at the minimum so no big deal cap wise.

Come on... Team Kool-Aid knows he'll make the team.