What would you give up for OBJ?

zelbell

Also just going to nip it in the bud before it gets mentioned...

NO WAY to involving him in a trade that allows the Giants to swap the 2nd pick for the 1st! I know goofs like Dan Patrick are today pedalling that we are only pretending to like Darnold because really we love Allen and want to coax the Giants into a trade... but no. Just no.

2 second rounders. I like OBJ but I think the clown show he brings to a NFL team drops his stock. He is extremely good, but if he cant be a good teammate and continues to be a team distraction much like Dez in some ways on the Giants with Eli, what is he going to do in Cleveland with Tyrod when things go bad.

OBJ constantly needs somebody to stroke his ego and I dont think that fits at all with what we are doing here. Plus, I dont see WR as a huge need to give up multiple premium picks. The fact that he would eat up 20% of the cap room alone is enough for me to only want him if he comes at a lower draft pick price. Im not giving up 2-3 premium picks + 20% of the cap space for a guy who isnt prime Larry Fitzgerald on/off the field.

2 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Also just going to nip it in the bud before it gets mentioned...

NO WAY to involving him in a trade that allows the Giants to swap the 2nd pick for the 1st! I know goofs like Dan Patrick are today pedalling that we are only pretending to like Darnold because really we love Allen and want to coax the Giants into a trade... but no. Just no.

I heard that too with the Darnold/Allen positioning thing, and please god dont let that be true. Get Allen as far away from this team as humanly possible.

We have his receiver coach from LSU and when he first lit it up in New York. We have his best friend, Jarvis Landry. We could afford him even with a new contract, for this year.

Things start to get interesting when you consider Gordon is day-to-day with a substance abuse battle. Odell has just been popped in a video with weed and coke. Chuck in his best buddy and things get really risky and dicey. Then you add the inevitability of having to let Gordon or Landry, or Gordon and Landry go when it comes to renewal time, as soon as next year.

On field though, OBJ, Flash, Juice, Chief and Saquon(?!) is the best offense in the league, easily.

3 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

We don't have a 3rd. And Coleman has no trade value. This would be a laughably bad offer for the Giants.

My bad I meant to put 33

yeah a 3 would suck lol 

Landry just went for a 4th

33 and Coleman makes sense for me 

that’d be 3 big contracts coming 

young cheap QB helps though 

I'd consider giving them #1 and our late 2nd for #2 and Odell Beckham. Then trade #2 to Buffalo for a King's Ransom.

#4--Josh Allen/QB or Baker Mayfield/QB

*trade #12, 2nd to move up to #8*

#8--Denzel Ward/CB

#22--Derrius Guice/RB

2nd--Brian O'Neill/OT

2nd--RJ McIntosh/DT (ACQUIRED FROM BUFFALO)

3rd--Quin Blanding/FS (ACQUIRED FROM BUFFALO)

4th--Skai Moore/WLB

5th--Andre Smith/MLB

5th--Antonio Callaway/WR

6th--Dimitri Flowers/FB

6th--Matthew Thomas/MLB

that's a ridiculous squad. And honestly, I know Josh Allen has some accuracy problems, but I could freaking throw the football successfully to ODB, Gordon, Njoku, and Landry. I think Allen would be an amazing fit with two of the best jump ball deep threats in the league.

Archived