How would you rate Macc's 2018 off-season to date?

SDotNova

Grade Macc's 2018 Off-season To Date  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How would rate Macc at this point in the off-season?

• A
    • A- or B+
    • B
    • B- or C+
    • C
    • C- or below
    • F*** Macc

2 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

We’ve added some good talent but I ain’t judging nothing til these dudes play. 

All I know is Christopher Johnson is my owner and Woody needs to stay his arse in England. 

Christopher Johnson is just another buffoon, the less we hear from this guy the better off the Jets will be. I always felt owners should be involved in teams operations but not Woody or Chris or their sister, they should stick to making baby power & Band aids.

I think Mac should get about a B+

He went after Cousins and offered him the most of all the teams and he choose the Vikings. i see nothing wrong with this. He gave it his best shoot and missed.

He signed the best 2 CB in FA in my opinion. 

He got a younger better LB than Davis.

He got an above average center in Long who could swing to guard if we pick up a better center.

He signed Pryor who is a big strong fast guy that had a great season in 16. He is still very young at the position and is still under 30.

He signed Crowell who will be a great RB for the Jets. He is way better than what we had last year. 

He then signed the next best QB for us after Cousins which is McCown. Once we missed on Cousins we all knew that the QB was going to be the first round pick.

He got a lottery ticket in Bridgewater. If he is health we might be in the Eagles boat with 2 really good QB if we hit on the rookie. We could easily recover those picks if Bridgewater plays great and the jets get 1 first round pick plus another. 

I just don't see how anyone can give him a C or lower when the guy has filled most of the needs and made a great move by moving up three spots to make sure we get a really good QB. I think all 4 QB would go in the top 4-5 picks depending on the Browns trading. 

24 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I think Mac should get about a B+

He went after Cousins and offered him the most of all the teams and he choose the Vikings. i see nothing wrong with this. He gave it his best shoot and missed.

He signed the best 2 CB in FA in my opinion. 

He got a younger better LB than Davis.

He got an above average center in Long who could swing to guard if we pick up a better center.

He signed Pryor who is a big strong fast guy that had a great season in 16. He is still very young at the position and is still under 30.

He signed Crowell who will be a great RB for the Jets. He is way better than what we had last year. 

He then signed the next best QB for us after Cousins which is McCown. Once we missed on Cousins we all knew that the QB was going to be the first round pick.

He got a lottery ticket in Bridgewater. If he is health we might be in the Eagles boat with 2 really good QB if we hit on the rookie. We could easily recover those picks if Bridgewater plays great and the jets get 1 first round pick plus another. 

I just don't see how anyone can give him a C or lower when the guy has filled most of the needs and made a great move by moving up three spots to make sure we get a really good QB. I think all 4 QB would go in the top 4-5 picks depending on the Browns trading. 

I read it as what do we give Macc as a whole not just this off season. This offseason I’d give him a B maybe B+. But the overall body of work he’s at a C- for me. I mean you leave out why we could attract big time FAs. And the reason why is bc our roster isn’t attractive. When he’s had 3 full offseasons our roster should be more attractive than it is. And that’s 100% his fault. And he should not get a pass for that. Cousins maybe would have seriously looked at us if he drafted better the last 3 years (especially in the mid Rounds) and spent on younger players in FA rather than 30yr olds.

Archived